Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

i need help and already scrolled through a bunch of pages.... how do these run? ive heard they run tight since ive had my eye on SOL's.... but now I have a sudden urge to grab the Rondos and i found a size 14. I normally wear 13 in all jordans and foams (pink foams are a bit tight though) and i wore a 14 in lebron 9 and kobe 7.... will i be good with the 14 or should i go tts?

for often wear id say go with your normal foamposite size. theyre going to work the same way, stretch and mold as you wear them, but if you want them to be for comfort or a once in a while shoe, id say go .5-1 size up. 

i need help and already scrolled through a bunch of pages.... how do these run? ive heard they run tight since ive had my eye on SOL's.... but now I have a sudden urge to grab the Rondos and i found a size 14. I normally wear 13 in all jordans and foams (pink foams are a bit tight though) and i wore a 14 in lebron 9 and kobe 7.... will i be good with the 14 or should i go tts?
I go a half size up in these, bought Fireberries about 2 months ago.  Haven't worn them for long periods of time, but when I slipped them on I was glad I went up a half size.  I never wear my shoes often enough to stretch them out so 10 will be good for me.  I also tried on a 9.5 in a different color, fit a little snug.

thanks... anywhere i can scoop up some rondos for a decent price? i found a 14 but looking for 13. probably going to hoh to try on the blue and yellows in order to know which to order. also still looking for SOLs... :D

if nobody bought hyperposites before those surely killed them. this is one of the best shoes in the NBA right now, every PE is beautiful, and we get those....

tried to get the atomic greens from FTL near me. had a size 10. price used to be low $100s.... think they got RTVd because the price went back to $225 or whatever. O well.

WTH?

Lots of different meanings so just for clarification do you mean What the hell CW?

Haha yea I was just half-kidding that this looked like just a mismash of previous colorwarys all put together. The Kobe, Lebron, and KD lines have all recently released a "What the..." version of their signature shoe. While this doesn't look completely like one of those, it does look kind of random and strange. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom