Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

customs with a BHM base? im not really feeling those. maybe better pics would help, but they dont seem to make any sense to me

No its not a custom. Its a completely different shoe. The BHM print is a zig zag kente print and had the BHM logo on the tongue.

I was thinking that. the bhm print doesn't look like that and the main color of the shoe is a dark bronze like. this shoe is a different color altogether.

Just makes it worse lol but I think the guy up there has a point. These might just be a different shoe. Btw, did they ever release at a different outlet? And how did ya'll hear about the release anyways?

No its not a custom. Its a completely different shoe. The BHM print is a zig zag kente print and had the BHM logo on the tongue.

You're right, just looked up the BHM and they didn't have the hyperposite logo. Still the NYC Glow are an ugly shoe IMO. But at least he didn't ruin a BHM pair

NYC glow looks fine to me. Tongue color could have been better but its whatever.

Alp - sneakersteal posted the info before pulling it down. Word of mouth type of release otherwise.

look at what i started. my bad. and seriously only 80 pairs of bhms dropped? it seemed like a lot more than that when i went. 

The glows have orange pillars in the air bag, the BHM's pillars are charcoalish to match the foam color.

look at what i started. my bad. and seriously only 80 pairs of bhms dropped? it seemed like a lot more than that when i went. 

that sounds about right. lets say there were 40 of us in line and 10 pairs went to employees... there were pairs left when the line emptied but only size 14s and 15s. those never really move like that.

NYC glow looks fine to me. Tongue color could have been better but its whatever.

Alp - sneakersteal posted the info before pulling it down. Word of mouth type of release otherwise.
damn that's crazy. Hate those releases, I neverknow about them until its too late

Im not feeling these NYC glows.

These dont scream NYC to me and theres a lot of colors. passing

anyone know a good custom guy? thinking about copping fireberries and getting them done to look like volt samples. I was heated when I found out volts weren't dropping :lol:

ok nike, its cool your giving us more hyperposites

but how hard it is it to just go with a simple fire CW.

Jesus H. Christ, do it right or don't do it at all.

Back
Top Bottom