Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Damn, think they'll sell out quick?
Wife wants me to get the XI Aways and I want the Laney V's... but damn I want those too... This will burn my pockets :smh:  
welp no aways for me this weekend... my size for the glows popped back up on eastbay and I copped with the quickness....hoping that they are finally shipping and no longer on backorder and that my order isn't cancelled...no tax and free shipping btw!8)

Yeah they're shipping fam, got my tracking number for my backordered pair yesterday so you should be good.

glad to see you guys getting your pairs.

gonna hit my local spots to see if I can get some of the old colors on clearance. ill update if I see something (If I make it out)

Two questions:

1. Where can I find a pair of Glow's in a 13?

2. How much should I expect to pay for SOL's in a 13?

Yeah they're shipping fam, got my tracking number for my backordered pair yesterday so you should be good.
yep just received my tracking info and they are expected to be here Thursday!

look im trying to help people out on here who have been looking the classified rules are ridiculous I don't have 300 posts I usually come here to read but if you don't want people to see deals fine

glows are sitting at my local HOH so only a matter of time before i get to pick a second pair up on discount
nthat.gif

kinda weird nike didn't release a bosh PE for the hyperposites yet to the public, they did one for the hyperdunk and he just won his 2nd title.

Scored me another paid of blk/crimson for $56.00. I hope it's not the end for this sneaker. You can do way more cool things with it than Nike has shown us/given us thus far. I really we get some basic colorways like blk/white, white/black, but also some crazy ones like Rondo's blk/green and David West's yellow/navy pair. And of course you can never go wrong with some of CB1's colorways down in Miami. He was killin' it.

Last edited:
Reactions: alp
Back
Top Bottom