Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Nexus 5 performed well in the dark too
New camera on the nexus 5 wanted to test it out def took some good shots

fwq6.jpg

zvc2.jpg

cjh1.jpg

Last edited:
Breaking my hypes out tonight when I hit the movies to see Thor!......will give a neck break account later!... lol :tongue:

Any one played in these? Or just use em for casual wear?

I play basketball several days a week. Pick up games at the park and at a local gym. The Hyperposite has been my on court shoe for the last 13 months or so and I've got enough pairs left to keep playing in them for at least another year. By far the best shoe I've ever played in and I've been playing in the top tier Nike stuff for the last 20 years or so.

But like has been discussed, this is a big man shoe. So guards may prefer something else.

If someone liked the Lebron 8, I'd imagine they'd love the Hyperposite as it's basically a Lebron 8 on steroids.

I was bout to grab a pair off FNL with the 20 coupon & 20 WC but i wanna see if they drop in price any more ... if not by next month I'll grab em, wanna try these out for league this winter

Last edited:
Only ones I'm looking forward to are raspberries going on clearance and finding some SOLs

raspberries are already 180 on eastbay. i doubt they will go any lower, since the other ones didnt.

i am looking for a coupon though to use on top of that 180. i been eyeing them since they released.

raspberries are already 180 on eastbay. i doubt they will go any lower, since the other ones didnt.

i am looking for a coupon though to use on top of that 180. i been eyeing them since they released.
There's a $25 of $175 coupon code right now

Tried stock locate today, out of stock seems and unable to be ordered for the 79$ black crimson reds. :\

I got your PM and yes it seems they've dried up at that price and are now at outlets

If it matters the silver/neon colorway is now $149.99

Wouldn't suppose I could find the Amare HP anywhere now could I? Even eBay is pretty dry for them right now. Only good listing in 10.5/11 is based in Taiwan and has several remarks about fake shoes.

Back
Top Bottom