Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

EHHH, those colors are right, if only they were on the current model. Will need to try a pair of these on

it looks like those 2 pairs up there have the chroma option..
mad.gif

they are going to end up putting that ugly shoe on ID.

Hopefully those were "look-see" samples and they look and saw how terrible this concept was.....this is a step back....

These don't look so much like Hyperposite tech (foamposite/hyperfuse). Looks more like a cloth bootie in a foam shell, ex. Jordan 2012.

I remember almost buying the tiger camos...then I realized that I didn't have enough Carhartt lying around.
grin.gif

I got my fireberries...awesome. And if those are indeed the next generation of HPs, looks like it was a good last purchase.

Serious question though...with some of the older CWs (volts, crimsons, obsidians, fireberries) did anyone else notice tears or frays in the laces? Half my pairs looked like something had chewed on a part of the lace.

Man I pray that those are not the new Hyperposites. If so, I will be on the hunt for fireberrys and the other dope colors i missed. But them Waffaleposites aint gonna make it to my collection.

I like the fact that this will be an ongoing Nike basketball silo, but you can safely count me out for 2014. Nike, y'all better be at the drawing board for 2015 right now, because these are truly appalling. I cannot emphasize that enough. I bought every pair of the og's that were available at retail. I want to burn these and scatter the ashes.

Back
Top Bottom