Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Actually liking that blue pair. Can't wait till the unattainable PE's are spotted on Rudy Gay & Anthony Davis....etc.

Then we'll get the typical NT moaning, groaning & belly aching....... :lol:

Actually liking that blue pair. Can't wait till the unattainable PE's are spotted on Rudy Gay & Anthony Davis....etc.

Then we'll get the typical NT moaning, groaning & belly aching....... :lol:

Bruh, PE's won't be able to save this monstrosity. :smh:

Watch, July 2014:
People posting pics of their collection
People posting pics of their new pickups
"Copped"
"Must cop"
"Need these in my life"
"Struck out :smh: "
"FIRE!!!"
Etc.

^^^^^ Exactly.

NT rules state upon first view....you cannot like any new model of shoe, Especially if the predecessor to that model has been deemed popular.

Hate first then like later. :lol:

^^^^^ Exactly.

NT rules state upon first view....you cannot like any new model of shoe, Especially if the predecessor to that model has been deemed popular.

Hate first then like later.
laugh.gif
with the og, it was love at first sight for me. i would not call it popular at all, but it has its following. the 2014 is an utterly unworthy successor and in real danger of losing a lot of that already small following. most of the people in this thread were already in the "will cop on the disco/will cop if they hit outlets" crowd already. i wouldn't touch the 2014s with somebody else's ten foot pole. you'd have to pay me to wear them.

Watch, July 2014:
People posting pics of their collection
People posting pics of their new pickups
"Copped"
"Must cop"
"Need these in my life"
"Struck out :smh: "
"FIRE!!!"
Etc.

Lol

People don't even post in this thread like that for new releases of the current hyperposite.

I'm not a huge fan of the 2014 but it's not terrible, it's just nothing special.

The 2012 exceeded our expectations of a team shoe

But this new one screams team shoe all day.

I can't see much potential for a S.O.L. type c/w on this model

I don't like em, but I'm not going to say they won't end up growing on me.

I'll wait till official release pairs surface, then make my mind then.

When it comes to colorways we don't know what Nike has up their sleeve.

We didn't know that a SOL was going to be on the 2012s until they popped up out of nowhere.

All of the PEs are loved on the 2012.

I wouldn't count these out with no detailed pics.

And when PEs start to pop up on the likes of Rudy Gay, Chris Bosh, and LaMarcus Aldridge I expect opinions to change.

WIll hold my opinion on these until I see better pics, more cws , and in person.... but I would have been fine if nike kept the same model with new cws!

Back
Top Bottom