Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I'll probably go half a size up on these then...glad I didn't order an 11 prior to these releasing or my feet would be dying.

I tried my true size and loved the fit. I like my shoes to fit like a glove anyways.

Fireberrys are overrated.

I'm glad I'm an employee. Love the Hyperposite. It they're not worth $225.00. They're basically a souped up Foamposite Lite.

I predict many people will regret passing. Even after they go on sale (If they hit the sale rack)

fireberry colorway seems to be warmly received. was at footaction yesterday and some dude purchased them with no reservations on the price nor that they were foams. just looked dope.

225 is def. expensive, but when u consider the duncans were 225 also it makes sense as these >> duncans. duncans are way more bulky and feel like bricks, although comfy. these really hug the foot and are THE most comfy ball shoes i own now. these shoulda been 200 and the duncans shoulda still been 180.

man that guy on the review up there does his reviews like he's hosting a mixtape.

Last edited:
Seen the Atomic Green colorway a few minutes ago...I'm probably just going to grab the Crimson colorway myself.

I don't like the Fireberries and the Atomic Green reminds me of the Dunkman LBJ9s. That grey with green kills it for me. If they were black with the green, definitely would cop.

For some of us unfortunate people in Australia, they've got nothing here in my local store.
Being a 9, and regular width feet, should I go a 9.5? It's a gamble because its 63 freaking dollars from Eastbay shipping!
Thanks to the poster about the comment about the Hyperposites being "bricks" compared to other PE's.
:wow: That's crazy!

cancelled my eastbay order for a size 13. athletes foot in atlanta was selling them for box price (i.e., $200) so picked up with ease.

225 is def. expensive, but when u consider the duncans were 225 also it makes sense as these >> duncans. duncans are way more bulky and feel like bricks, although comfy. these really hug the foot and are THE most comfy ball shoes i own now. these shoulda been 200 and the duncans shoulda still been 180.
man that guy on the review up there does his reviews like he's hosting a mixtape.

CCK, What it do fam?

I'ma agree & disagree with you. Your absolutely right that Duncans should still be $180. But these Hyperposites are no way shape or form the equivalent of some Duncans. True they are indeed heavier, but the shoe is still comfortable as hell on foot. And the foam on a pair of Duncans feels like actual foam. Not this 1/3 foam material Nike is using on them Hyperposites. You a foam head to the core so I know how you do with new foam release.....lol..... But I can't put these in the same category as a pair of fresh silver Duncan's.

Fireberry color way is tight & I may cop when the price drop on them to what they SHOULD be retailed for.....around $170 to $175. Screw Nike & their price hikes. :tongue:

^ Navy joints are the only ones i want so far
Nike is really trippin with the camos and the brown joints. Don't they realize the simple colorways are what we want?
Give us some damn black/silver, white/black, red/white, and royal/black and keep it movin...
Got to give the people what they want!! ( word to Jalen Rose)
I like crazy colors, but when they're done right. The camo and brown pairs are hideous.

So glad I got the fireberrys, definitely a nice shoe and glad I went up half sizes, these are snug. If these were lebrons, no one would complain. About the price.

Back
Top Bottom