Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

CCK, What it do fam?
I'ma agree & disagree with you. Your absolutely right that Duncans should still be $180. But these Hyperposites are no way shape or form the equivalent of some Duncans. True they are indeed heavier, but the shoe is still comfortable as hell on foot. And the foam on a pair of Duncans feels like actual foam. Not this 1/3 foam material Nike is using on them Hyperposites. You a foam head to the core so I know how you do with new foam release.....lol..... But I can't put these in the same category as a pair of fresh silver Duncan's.
Fireberry color way is tight & I may cop when the price drop on them to what they SHOULD be retailed for.....around $170 to $175. Screw Nike & their price hikes. :tongue:

what's good bruh. bad part, i can't really disagree with anything u said. ur right, the foam on the hyperposites is thin, but it is still foam and i kinda like that the whole shoe isn't foam. pretty sure that's why they're lighter than duncans.

i guess i COULD be jumping the gun putting these over duncans already.

and i guess u can say i USED to be a foam head to the core. i had to pass on them damn crimson pros.

So glad I got the fireberrys, definitely a nice shoe and glad I went up half sizes, these are snug. If these were lebrons, no one would complain. About the price.

everything u just said has been QFT, but the lebron part especially!

My swoosh deactivated the day before the release and I still paid retail for the shoe. They remind me of Flighposites...they should have been the Flightposite IVs :nthat:

im telling you guys, these could have been the foamposite max 2s aka duncan 2s if duncan was still down with the swoosh

Would have loved to see The Big Fundamental running down the floor in these... Not to mention we would have gotten a black/silver colorway :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Not sure if it was mentioned but there are a few stores that have these for $200 because that's the price on the box. I know in Chicago, The Villa has these marked at $200 and have no idea they are supposed to be $225. Check your local stores and goodluck!

Would have loved to see The Big Fundamental running down the floor in these... Not to mention we would have gotten a black/silver colorway
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Man I hope they give us something like that. Or black with 3m swoosh

Not sure if it was mentioned but there are a few stores that have these for $200 because that's the price on the box. I know in Chicago, The Villa has these marked at $200 and have no idea they are supposed to be $225. Check your local stores and goodluck!

So if retail is supposed to be $200 then can places like eastbay sell them for $225? I'm guessing so since that is their online price. Now everyone is getting in on the overpriced game.

So if retail is supposed to be $200 then can places like eastbay sell them for $225? I'm guessing so since that is their online price. Now everyone is getting in on the overpriced game.

um same thing happened with some of the CDPs. some boxes were 300 (4/19 pack) but they were selling for $310.

um same thing happened with some of the CDPs. some boxes were 300 (4/19 pack) but they were selling for $310.

As bigj505 already mentioned, this isn't the first time that Nike has charged higher than the printed MSRP label on the box.

Doerbecher 3's were originally supposed to be $125, they charged $160.

An old pic, sold a while back.

Last edited:
Anybody know anything about the blue/volt ones? Are they still scheduled to drop? Totally forgot about this color way but they too similar to the fireberrys.

I actually like these Fireberries a lot, and they keep growing on me... but I'm still on the fence due to the $225 price.  Anything under $200 and I'd pull the trigger.

Exactly the way Im feeling. I guess these are foam-head approved since Sdubl, NYCPosite and headdetective like these. :tongue:

Thanks for the pics

The mandarins look good in those pics but it's most likely a pass with this CW tho.

dang, didnt make the foam head cut...
relegated to the practice squad :smh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But on the real I can say that these are one of the most comfortable sneakers I own. The price is a lil high but so is everything else now a days (at least your able to grab these with the discount). I can see myself owning probably 5 pairs of these and that's about it. Waitng on both NYC colors and the blue/atomic green color way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom