Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

seem like nyc got all the pairs of the SOL's. my house of hoops had 1 size run of 8-10.5, 11.5, 12, 14...9 pairs total in sacrmaneto cali. at first when i got there they had sz.8-12, 13, 14. but as time came to pay the sz.11 and sz.13 disappeared but luckily i got my sz.11.5. i was shocked at the turn out...dudes where THIRSTY for these joints. grown men crying for these 
mean.gif
 but early bird gets the worm 
smokin.gif

seem like nyc got all the pairs of the SOL's. my house of hoops had 1 size run of 8-10.5, 11.5, 12, 14...9 pairs total in sacrmaneto cali. at first when i got there they had sz.8-12, 13, 14. but as time came to pay the sz.11 and sz.13 disappeared but luckily i got my sz.11.5. i was shocked at the turn out...dudes where THIRSTY for these joints. grown men crying for these :smh:  but early bird gets the worm :smokin

I was debating driving to the Arden Fair HOH... I'm glad I didn't by the reads of this.. I figured I would come back empty handed.
Ended up with a pair from St Clair Square back by St.Louis , paypal'd my sister. Glad this hunt is over.

Bring on the NYC's!

I'm an Idiot !!! 
happy.gif

Ariived at HOH State St. around noon and asked if they still have SOL Hyperposite.. "Just sold out this A.M."

Should have bought Libertys first then Jades... Jades was everywhere here in Chicago...

Well I guess that's what you get when you go against your gut... 
mean.gif

Enjoy them to those who got them!..

they should have put the air max/ zoom bag on these instead of the regular air max, price is too much for technology over a decade old

I'm an Idiot !!! 
happy.gif

Ariived at HOH State St. around noon and asked if they still have SOL Hyperposite.. "Just sold out this A.M."

Should have bought Libertys first then Jades... Jades was everywhere here in Chicago...

Well I guess that's what you get when you go against your gut... 
mean.gif

Enjoy them to those who got them!..

Made This Same Mistake Myself :smh:

There Were PLENTY Of Jades To Be Had After Crowds Left Our Local HOH..... Not So For These SOL's |I

These are so dope in person. I was going to let them go, but saw them in person and they're 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I was debating driving to the Arden Fair HOH... I'm glad I didn't by the reads of this.. I figured I would come back empty handed.
Ended up with a pair from St Clair Square back by St.Louis , paypal'd my sister. Glad this hunt is over.
Bring on the NYC's!
i got to arden @ 5:45 am and was 1st. around 7:30 the line was 10+ deep and 8 of them where there for the SOL'S. 20+ more people showed by 9:30 wanting the jades but then they found out half the line wanted the SOL'S so then dudes checked on ebay and saw that they where going for 340$+ this morning, mad dudes got THIRSTY and completely forgot about the jades LMAO. when they found out that they only had 8 pairs of SOL'S it got crazy and fights almost broke out. good thing the HOH manager made a list @ 7am for the SOL if not i would of been SOL even though i was 1st. employees where F'ing up to and got chewed out by managers cus they where selling flordian lebrons and they dont release for a week and a half. CRAZY thing was dudes had no clue what SOL'S where til 45 mins before release and then all of a sudden it was a must have just because they found out they where SUPER LIMITED 
mean.gif

I ended up getting a sz11 which is my natural size i have a wide foot and usually buy these in a 12 all the general releases i have in a 12 my amares are 11.5 and they are snug I'm thinking maybe i can take out the inner sole and wear em if i cant get a size swap but idc just happy i got em for retail from Roosevelt even tho after they tweeted they went from having a bunch of 12s to just an 11 and 14 so i got the 11

lucked up and got minesand a 12 for the homie... shoulda bought the 14 too for resell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom