Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

i got to arden @ 5:45 am and was 1st. around 7:30 the line was 10+ deep and 8 of them where there for the SOL'S. 20+ more people showed by 9:30 wanting the jades but then they found out half the line wanted the SOL'S so then dudes checked on ebay and saw that they where going for 340$+ this morning, mad dudes got THIRSTY and completely forgot about the jades LMAO. when they found out that they only had 8 pairs of SOL'S it got crazy and fights almost broke out. good thing the HOH manager made a list @ 7am for the SOL if not i would of been SOL even though i was 1st. employees where F'ing up to and got chewed out by managers cus they where selling flordian lebrons and they dont release for a week and a half. CRAZY thing was dudes had no clue what SOL'S where til 45 mins before release and then all of a sudden it was a must have just because they found out they where SUPER LIMITED :smh: ....

Damn lol, crazy. I wouldn't of got there til' like 930ish, so yea glad I saved that trip.
damn, 545, didn't know Arden would be open so early.
Does security trip about lining up in front of the store?

Damn lol, crazy. I wouldn't of got there til' like 930ish, so yea glad I saved that trip.
damn, 545, didn't know Arden would be open so early.
Does security trip about lining up in front of the store?
they usually do raffles but for this release they decided to do first come serve. and to get in the mall i pulled off some solid snake moves and started the line lol.

With the destruction caused by Hurricane Sandy I'd hope proceeds would go to victims. I hope most people keep them instead of trying to flip them because in my personal opinion these shoes pay tribute to the city and its victims.

Also, if I get another pair of the hyperposites I want the black/red Lamarcus Aldridge joints. Is there a release date on them?

I don't believe I slept on these. What do you think the prices will eventually settle at for a size 13? Only $350+ on ebay/some reseller sites. Think it will go down or up since they were pretty limited?

Depends on the thirst level of NYC. My boy said it was crazy out there!

These shoes look even better in person.

Overheard a couple of dudes on the line talking about putting pink laces on these. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Here's some pics with some lace swaps just for ***** n' gigz.  Rockin' these as is though.

AF1 Gold Medal Lace

Lebron SB Pink Laces
roll.gif

(threw on the SBs  to avoid the "stop trying to make shoes something that they're not" replies...probably won't help anyway.)

And good luck to those still on the hunt for a pair.

Last edited:
Depends on the thirst level of NYC. My boy said it was crazy out there!

Yea the hype in NYC is obviously huge. I might have a nibble at 280-300 from CL...thanks NYCposite. But it's still tough to pull the trigger this early. I usually wait for a possible restock but with them only available on NDC and HoH, I'm doubtful that will happen this time around.

I don't believe I slept on these. What do you think the prices will eventually settle at for a size 13? Only $350+ on ebay/some reseller sites. Think it will go down or up since they were pretty limited?
My dude, I thirsted for these shoes for months, overslept assuming they werent going to sell out immediately, went to hoh around 9:30 am, missed out on my 13. The size run on these looks like they were light on the 12-13 and heavy on the 11. These shoes in person and on Feet were 2 much to handle as far as heat. I'm positive that price is heading toward rape central. Still sad I missed out but I'm one to the next one. :smh:

Last edited:
wait s how was hoh 34th? did the ****** lie to me and have only 10 pairs there?

wait s how was hoh 34th? did the ****** lie to me and have only 10 pairs there?
Me and my brother got there around 6 and there were like 25+ heads already on the line.  I was
mean.gif
at this point, but we were able to cop.  There was definitely more than 10 pairs there...felt like numbers similar to the Amare release.  Dunno how much is left, but don't sit on these any longer cause resellers are gonna get thirsty with Flight Club prices being around $400 to start.

Me and my brother got there around 6 and there were like 25+ heads already on the line.  I was :smh: at this point, but we were able to cop.  There was definitely more than 10 pairs there...felt like numbers similar to the Amare release.  Dunno how much is left, but don't sit on these any longer cause resellers are gonna get thirsty with Flight Club prices being around $400 to start.

numbers may have been similar but there was way more demand for these than the amares, amares are still sitting on shelves

they usually do raffles but for this release they decided to do first come serve. and to get in the mall i pulled off some solid snake moves and started the line lol.
First of all there wasn't suppose to be a line any way since I was told the last two days Thursday and Friday that you were going to get kicked out if you lined up at the mall before 10am.  There were 3 main shoes which were the Jades, Liberty's, and Calvin Bailey's which were the only Raffle. 

Manager Percy being shady.  How is he gonna let 25 people in the store then go around the store pulling some guys to come to the back of HOH and tell them to come later and he got them.  Then he is ringing up people and giving guys his own personal phone number to get them stuff later on in the day?  He kept on ringing people up for LBJ and Jordans but kept passing on people who have been there since opening.  This is a problem and pissing people off.  No organization at all with no brains behind it. 

This dude wants to run it by the books by selling only 1 shoe to people but then he wants to hold shoes and do things under the table and hook up resellers?  Even his workers didn't know what was going on in the store?  Selling LBJ Floridian early is news to me.  That straight up right there shows how unorganized this Footlocker was already if it did happen.

All you have to do during the week as a manager is think about how many pairs you got.  That tells you that you need to do a raffle even if your so called headquarters in NYC couldn't do it for you online.  In the past, I seen him do the 7am thing and let random dudes go in without being on the list.  He just calls on the radio and tells them dude is okay.  Penny V and Flight One Blk came out and there was no line at all since there wasn't hype to resell.  2 guys in line and manager on the phone couldn't make the executive decision to let customers buy both pair of shoes sticking by his book saying only 1 shoe per person.  He could come back later and buy the shoe if he wants it.  ******ed I swear. 

I've seen these going around $300 to $330 locally which isn't bad considering they only released at Nike and HOH. Luckily, there was a local guy who was cool and sold them to me for $265. There still are some good peeps out there and not everyone is a money hungry reseller.

Back
Top Bottom