Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Nike is gonna HAS run the South Beach colorway into the ground
laugh.gif

Sorry.. slight adjustment..

I dig the shoe. The colorway is garbage though. Maybe they throw these on Nike id or release a all black or blue colorway

don't know how i feel about this shoe, damn sure won't be spending $200 on 'em tho 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Possibly a fail like the foam lites..
you're tripping. Foam lites are amazing 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

did a quick foam one color. That big ugly swoosh near the collar/ankle needs to go
sick.gif

629156417be79d3ecff51f8e60cb9d9dca229bb.jpg

I wish they came out like this. The big swoosh looks bad.

Yeah, I like my foam lites. It's another pair of foams I can wear, that I don't have to worry about anyone else wearing.

These are alright actually

Kinda like the (bastard) son of Duncan

And that teal / pink is this 18 months Grey / Neon u will see it on everything until everyone is throuroughly sick of it

360 Max Air AND Foamposite? Please Nike, make this shoe heavier. I dare you.

These are siccccck in the right colors, this just happens to be the least appealing. Trust mee on this. NBA playoffs you'll probably see these on a few players.

I'm starting to look at Foamposites more of a lifestyle shoe than a ball sneak do to the weight, imo flywire has made foam obsolete. I love almost every posite that has been released from the Foamposite Ones to the Lebron 4s(yes it belongs in your foam collection...way to heavy for ball), the Total Max, the Flightposite 1s & 3s,even the Foam AF1s, the list goes on. Now there are a lot of foams i hate like the Half cents, the ones that looked like a nerf football ( i cant think of their name). but these Hyperposites are pretty awesome. mind you im a fan of a wide range of sneaks , especially sneaks that look like they're from the future or another planet. So with that being said i would actually rock these as lifestyles or to the gym(lol just to lift weights). i love this intitial colorway we seen & the mold of the foam.defenitly an interesting shoe . i look forward to seeing these in real life...

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

did a quick foam one color. That big ugly swoosh near the collar/ankle needs to go
sick.gif

These should have bee the Penny V's....

Even though I like the Penny V just the way it is...
pimp.gif
I can definitely see it. The whole "South Beach" thing is corny at this point so I don't care for that colorway,but i'm not mad at the shoe itself (minus the TERRIBLE swoosh placement on the back).
pimp.gif
The swoosh placement on that vcshox PS is PERFECT for this shoe.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

These are siccccck in the right colors, this just happens to be the least appealing. Trust mee on this. NBA playoffs you'll probably see these on a few players.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

sick.gif

These should have bee the Penny V's....

Even though I like the Penny V just the way it is...
pimp.gif
I can definitely see it. The whole "South Beach" thing is corny at this point so I don't care for that colorway,but i'm not mad at the shoe itself (minus the TERRIBLE swoosh placement on the back).
pimp.gif
The swoosh placement on that vcshox PS is PERFECT for this shoe.
swoosh placement comes from the Foam 1's........... the shoes is Foam 1 + hyperfuse + Lebron 8

Back
Top Bottom