Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

As much as it pains me to say it... I don't know if I'm feeling that Knicks colorway. I just think they could have done it way better.

I'm more impressed by the scoring titles than I am the Knicks colorway

Should have been more subtle, with more black and less orange

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

New Pics up on Modern Notoriety.  I can't front, they look good in these pics, with the laces loosened up, which is how I would wear them.  Still doubt I would cop, especially the south beach colorway, but they do look better here.  Ty, what's good with that Knicks colorway you posted a teaser pic of?  Stop being stingy! 
laugh.gif

nike-air-max-hyperposite-blue-pink-black.jpg

nike-air-max-hyperposite-blue-pink-black_02.jpg

nike-air-max-hyperposite-blue-pink-black_03.jpg

sick.gif
Joints is TOUGH.
sick.gif

My girl will no longer be posting on here, this is my handle now. Thanks for the creepy messages guys...

Last edited:
Originally Posted by donjuan513

Gorgeous.
35c0avl.png
Damn those are nice. I'd actually buy on release day. Hope these actually get released...thanks for sharing pics 
pimp.gif

Feel like these would be a lot better without either Swoosh. Or at least an actual stitched/cut out one, instead of that printed crap.

I think if they went with the stitched joint it would resemble the OG Foams too much.

Guess I'm back on NT for this thread. Last time I followed a thread was the Zoom Huarache Trainers, and they did not disappoint.

Hey Ty, can you take more pics if youre not too busy? The angle makes them look kind of funny imo.

Those actually look pretty good, now that we can see the full pic. I'm guessing it's a HOH release. I'd be curious to see the reverse of that colorway.

Back
Top Bottom