Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

this is IMO one of the best looking of the newer model shoes..the lebrons are trash..and kobes eghhh, but then again i dont ball this is just by the looks. i do have the fireberry hyperposites and they're my favorite shoe, next to my sc trainer II.

I dont think they will be too limited, probably the same level as the Amare PEs. $260 base price for a Sz 11 on Kicks-Crew. Not bad.

29273th.jpg

Hope heads get that K.Dot too. lol

Surprised nobody saw this yet. His caption stated "both versions". Could this mean a limited release to NYC and a wider release?

Pic via WindyCitySole Instagram.

That probably mean that the pair on the right are going to release.

The left pair with the SOL on the sole is the PE from the battle of the boroughs championship game

Surprised nobody saw this yet. His caption stated "both versions". Could this mean a limited release to NYC and a wider release?
Pic via WindyCitySole Instagram.

i think the one on the right is a sample... its the one i have.

Last edited:
can we get an all black pair with a dark metallic swoosh please... and not shiny black like the breds

i know this has been mentioned before, but has anyone really felt the difference in the rear heel height of these shoes?

Last edited:
I like that Orange/Royal Blue colorway of the Hyperposites, but not enough to buy them. :\

The Statue of Liberty pair doesn't look too bad in the newer pics either.

Anyone catch Bosh's pair last night in the ring ceremony/boston game? He had a white/gold/red pair that was sick!

The Sneaker Pimp SOL has a different midsole than the one from the Battle of the Boroughs pair. The outsole looks to be tinted darker too. They must have the SOL print on the bottom as seen on the Windycitysole pic.

Back
Top Bottom