Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Reasonable price too considering the $200 retail price so hopefully a sign that they aren't too limited!

I hope so..plus there are so many must have J's releasing these next 2 months hopefully all the kids are keeping their money for those and pass on these

matte black with 3m swoosh and smoke sole would be 
pimp.gif
Yes

I want the Knicks color bad as **** but I can't see spending $230-$250 on these. They're just not that fly to me.

SOL on a Sunday??

11/11/12 Air Max Hyperposite Crystal Mint/Metallic Copper Coin $225 524862-301

Last edited:
nike releases so much crap now they can never get the rd right anymore :smh:

Last edited:
SOL on a Sunday??

Hell i'm down. I hope other sites get them, but the good news is that they dont have the "no phone orders, twitter link only" thing next to them. Makes me have hope i'll be able to cop

Now since they have a release date not sure if I should cancel my pre order. from kicks crew. I have a feeling they will be like galaxy rookies. Everyone will want SOL but wont look in the direction of any other color.ways.

Now since they have a release date not sure if I should cancel my pre order. from kicks crew. I have a feeling they will be like galaxy rookies. Everyone will want SOL but wont look in the direction of any other color.ways.

If Kicks-Crew still have a lot of sizes for less than $270 (not including shipping), I doubt they will be anything like the Galaxy Rookies. I feel if Galaxy Rookies were on Kicks-Crew they would be asking for double/triple that amount and would have been sold out by now. So on that note here's to hoping these will be easy to obtain. >D

Should be 10th I suppose. How is it Nike makes SOOOO many mistakes relaying info to customers about their product? Do they not proof read their info, GEEZ!

Last edited:
Still think these should have been Lebron X's :smokin

But im glad they're not, because they would have hogged all the good PE's.

Any word if these will go up on Nike ID?

i hope they do but i dont want to pay damn near 300 for a pair....i was really expecting the lebron X on nikeid to be ill, but the materials and all the tacky color options made me pass.

Back
Top Bottom