Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

for some reason i feel like boutiques may get these too (in qs fashion), hoh and nt only may make these difficult to attain

Pics from ebay
%24(KGrHqVHJFQFBjBMo6OIBQkJ!Z,kfQ~~60_57.JPG

%24(KGrHqJHJEUFBf,U,vuGBQkJ!,872g~~60_57.JPG

%24T2eC16RHJGwE9n)yTUvpBQkJ!dSpUQ~~60_57.JPG

%24T2eC16FHJH8E9qSEUceZBQkJ!cN08!~~60_57.JPG
YUP!!!!! the ones i was waiting for.

no statue of liberty on the bottom, that sux

Only on the pe they gave out this summer

People stop posting all they links. Caved in and scooped the stats today. Trying hard not to grab a extra pair of atomic green and crimson :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
i know a couple people asked this before and after looking at it myself, i noticed it to so i'm gonna ask: what's up with the stat's foamposite cut being different than the other 3 GR's?
the cut of the foam and the cut of the shoe is noticeably smaller and lower than the GR's. if you look at the stat's in one tab and look at any of the GR's in another, you'll see the difference. seems odd to me.

i know a couple people asked this before and after looking at it myself, i noticed it to so i'm gonna ask: what's up with the stat's foamposite cut being different than the other 3 GR's?
the cut of the foam and the cut of the shoe is noticeably smaller and lower than the GR's. if you look at the stat's in one tab and look at any of the GR's in another, you'll see the difference. seems odd to me.

I too noticed that, even noticed you can see your sock between the tongue and upper when on foot. Kinda weird, thinking about returning them to be honest as much as I like them...

Hate that they drop same day as the jades.... going to bring crowd for no reason.... i missed the days when u would actually take ur
Time look at the shoes pick any outfit u want n leave....
Nowadays its like what sz? X naah we sold out ... all i have is an 8 and a 9 lmao.....
Oh well hope ebdy that wnt em will copp em.... doesnt seem to b a hype for these shoes hope wale n company dont wear
The comin days.... smh

Back
Top Bottom