Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

readily available in harlem

Where's My Harlem Homies At? :nerd:

im not from harlem bro just stop by often cuz they got good shops there

im not from harlem bro just stop by often cuz they got good shops there

You talking bout HoH Harlem right? Not some mom and pop charging over MSRP? I'll be in the area tomorrow afternoon. I'll call em up before I make the hike though. Heading to Barclays.

yeah hoh harlem, but dont call, if a woman answers shes gonna lie her *** off

The Georgetown Nike has Amare Hyperposites(along with Fireberries and other CWs) for Phone Order. They RSVPed the SOLs so none of those. Give them a call.

You talking bout HoH Harlem right? Not some mom and pop charging over MSRP? I'll be in the area tomorrow afternoon. I'll call em up before I make the hike though. Heading to Barclays.

Ha don't even waste your time. The phone will ring for like 20 mins and when you do get thru they are just going to lie.

If you do stop by let me know if they have a 14. Pm me

Last edited:
Tiger Camo or Stealth's...i like the navy/blue glows too. decisions decisions....

Have you tried on the Hyperposites yet? I'd go with either Hyperposite over the Stealths cause of quality and comfort

No I have not but I can tell they are comfortable because of the full length air max? Thing is I like the Foam's shape more than the Hyperposites. If I can get the Tiger Camo then i'll stick with that. :rolleyes maybe

Anyone else get shipping conf from NDC just got mine didn't wanna get the dreaded order cancelled email can't wait to get these in hand
got mine. 8)

@Nikestore: "Dark Obsidian/Dynamic Blue Hyperposite drops this Thursday 11/15"
I believe the Brown/Orange drops on 11/21 for those interested.
obsidians will be copped.

Looks like the "Tiger Camo" drops on 12/6.
hmmm, interesting. not sure if i will be grabbing those or not. gotta see in person.

Last edited:
my boy hit me with the text last night... got me a pair of SOLs... had to scrounge together a few bucks for these. probably one of the best colorways so far.

but that obsidian colorway is straight piffery. need those in my life.

Couldnt pick these up this week end.... ima try my local hoh on my break... anybdy in houston knw
Wussup?

Back
Top Bottom