Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Man I swear nike comes up with some nice c/w sometimes, If they drop some real simple colorways along with the multicolored bright ones these would have a following.

Last edited:
mixed feelings. reminds me of crown jewels and kay yows. the splatter is nice, but throw in some white and theyd be dope cherry blossoms. most likely a pass. nothing that special for the price tag

mixed feelings. reminds me of crown jewels and kay yows. the splatter is nice, but throw in some white and theyd be dope cherry blossoms. most likely a pass. nothing that special for the price tag
The swooshes are 3M.
its really not enough to contrast the other colors and give them sharp subtle details. the shoes nice but at this point with nike the only shoes without 3m on every single pair are jordans and it doesnt mean anything anymore. 

Originally Posted by OnlyDsDunks703  

its really not enough to contrast the other colors and give them sharp subtle details. the shoes nice but at this point with nike the only shoes without 3m on every single pair are jordans and it doesnt mean anything anymore. 
I can see where you're coming from. I just meant it in a 'the swoosh is pretty much white when illuminated' kind of way.

Either way, I'm all in for these. Beautiful.

plums have really nice detail, but pink and purple is a pass.

Those Plums are nice but I'd like if they'd just release a Black/White colorway instead of all these crazy colors

yeah and I've been saying this, I'd spend tonnes if they just released some simple but fire CW's.

Last edited:
I wouldn't buy the pink ones but at least they bringing more colors out.

gingerbread man finally gets his due :evil:

yoooooo!!!!!

don't need to quote all 50 million pics just to say something... killing my scrollbar man. had to edit posts :wow:

Christmas Samples up on ebay, sad thing is I could fit them
laugh.gif

Sadder thing is, I would consider wearing like 8 pairs of socks so that I could fit them!
laugh.gif
Now that I know these exist, I have to be on the lookout for smaller sizes.

I usually don't rock with shoes that over the top but...goddamn those Plums are a thing of beauty. Might be another pair that I like the look of until they're on feet tho (Pink & Suns foams). The level of gloss will make the final decision for me. Def need the Christmas pair tho.

Back
Top Bottom