Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Y’all realize it’s the seller that Didn’t ship right? They can’t make people send their shoes in. Idk why everyone blames StockX for that.

I understand that. I meant it's typical of StockX sellers to not honor the price they sold their item at once prices increase. I feel like the penalties for that should be significant. Or at least provide the buyer a future discount code. On top of not getting the item, I also have to wait 3 business days for a refund.

The reason why StockX should shoulder some of the blame is they really don't do anything to sellers that don't ship. Nothing. They make threats but they don't really punish the sellers that don't ship.

That’s one of the reasons I don’t try to buy early before the release. You got sellers who off a shoe early to ensure they make a profit, but if market goes up they bail out and don’t ship so they can make more. They get their cake and can eat it too.

Yea I’m officially priced out...was willing to pay $300 tops with shipping included...my sz 11 is at $314...$330+ after shipping

That’s one of the reasons I don’t try to buy early before the release. You got sellers who off a shoe early to ensure they make a profit, but if market goes up they bail out and don’t ship so they can make more. They get their cake and can eat it too.

Which is one of the reasons why I don't rock with resellers. Their a bunch of greedy goofballs.

Which is one of the reasons why I don't rock with resellers. Their a bunch of greedy goofballs.
“Sup? What size you need?“
1590158739961.jpeg

I see A LOT of you sz 12 dudes caved around the $370 mark! Lol! I must admit I was tempted but decided to go long and wait it out!

i shoulda just copped off ebay instead of waiting on stockx for 3 weeks... prally woulda got it a lot sooner too at the same price

Back
Top Bottom