Nike Air Max LeBron VII - White/Red Via SneakerNews

for some reason these things are reminding me of the vince carter line...especiallz the red and white ones with the full shox midsole.....brrr...but they lookaite none the less...

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by FlighT SkooL

Tough crowd. Flame suit, ON.

Tough crowd??........ hmmm i have noticed that you have made another repetitive thread in the jordan forum where you got flamed, so it seems like youre making an ugly habit. Please stop making this threads and get to your 300 post/ 3 month experience mark like the rules say so you can know the do's and dont's. Thank you.
Ok but I thought you have to have 300 post/ 3month to sell kicks, not make posts. And I did read the ROC, flaming is not allow but ppl still doit...for the record. I apologize if I did break a rule. Peace.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

medial view>lateral view

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by paenguin

Still not worth it until you actually win a championship. sorry bron.

grin.gif
You're not an experienced hater are you?...takes time i guess.

not a hater actually! haha. love lebron alot! just not into his shoe because its not worth it YET. got that?
alien.gif

very upsettting nike
frown.gif
sick.gif
. i just may b able to save sum money this year! Soldier 3s and 6 lows have leftalot to b desired as well.
eyes.gif

why does nike keep giving the next great player the worst looking shoes. i better be comfortable

Back
Top Bottom