Nike Air Max Penny II "SC Las Vegas"

As much as I love clear soles, I feel it's out of place on these. Otherwise they look good.

Originally Posted by s dubl

As much as I love clear soles, I feel it's out of place on these. Otherwise they look good.

This
pimp.gif

They're nice......but not a "must have" for me. I feel like a few subtle changes could've tipped the scale in the other direction.

30t6p3b.gif
 Nah man this CW is  nice 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 no need 2 compare it to the OG's we all know those are classic
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Can we get a online release ? 
laugh.gif

Now those 1s are hot... Too bad NT can't get a Nike collabo.

They're both nice.

I actually like the clear sole on the 2's. It's different but still stays true to the model since the OG color outsoles were translucent.

However, I really don't like when these clean, OG-esque colorways are given some wild limited stamp. Similar to the HOH Olympic Pippens, but of course these Penny's aren't OG. Go nuts with your other collabs/limiteds (see the green SC Penny 2's), but leave the simple colors for the average buyer. These would have been some excellent GR Retro+ colorways, much better than the Wolf Grey and Black/Purple pairs of Penny 1's.

Looking at some other pics on the sole collector website, they is other teaser pic and it looks like the are some other exclusive shoes for the event:
-One is a might be a Penny 3 blue upper/white foam. Imagine the white and blue penny 3 with the colors flipped 

-Another one looks like a Foamposite One black foam/blue nubuck/ clear sole. Imagine the neon blue foam ones with the colors flipped. 

Would post the pic but Yuku is not letting me 
mad.gif

Penny II's are the reason I got more shoes than I need. Damn shame I wont ever be able to own those I's and II's 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Looking at some other pics on the sole collector website, they is other teaser pic and it looks like the are some other exclusive shoes for the event:
-One is a might be a Penny 3 blue upper/white foam. Imagine the white and blue penny 3 with the colors flipped 

-Another one looks like a Foamposite One black foam/blue nubuck/ clear sole. Imagine the neon blue foam ones with the colors flipped. 

Would post the pic but Yuku is not letting me 
mad.gif

2w50z8i.jpg

The 1s are sick as hell minus the S on the back

SC killin it right now..... Already had these sick 2s in 09 that I was salty over
penny2-1.jpg

and now I see all those in the teaser pic that are dropping.....Must be nice to have that connect with Nike.

Back
Top Bottom