Nike Air Max Penny II "SC Las Vegas"

Crazy. How they gonna jack the price up to 200 for each shoe and then make you buy all 5 at once? The 2s are so nice though.

p2's
pimp.gif

I'll be scooping the pack, if anybody needs a pack let me know

factor in tax and a pretty nice tip, these will be HELL to get, let alone 2 or 3 pairs.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

SC killin it right now..... Already had these sick 2s in 09 that I was salty over
penny2-1.jpg

and now I see all those in the teaser pic that are dropping.....Must be nice to have that connect with Nike.
These never released to the public right?

I could care less about the SC logo on the shoes (no offense to SC), but its the colorways that make me want these bad. Road trip to Vegas bad if I know going there can guarantee me a set... even at $1,000. 

need this pack. any idea on the drop?
apparently they are withholding all the info til close to the event. def making it harder for people to make plans to be in vegas for the event.

and a raffle as well.
roll.gif

almost not even worth the trip.

*thinks about how nice vegas is alone*

still worth the trip. lol

Originally Posted by 8H2i9Frs

need this pack. any idea on the drop?
apparently they are withholding all the info til close to the event. def making it harder for people to make plans to be in vegas for the event.

and a raffle as well.
roll.gif

almost not even worth the trip.

*thinks about how nice vegas is alone*

still worth the trip. lol
That sucks. I would be willing to make the trip but I need the info to know what I'm getting in to. Raffle would be a no go for me. I feel like the people willing to drop the cash would get a fair shot at these if they did a first come first serve release, which could include campers. Sounds like a lot of people are turned off of the retail price potentially being $1,000 for the five pack that can't be split.

I wonder if the shoes will have their own boxes or if they will come in some monster box like a CDP but with five shoes. Would make buying single pairs from resellers a mess if its one monster box.

The fact that there is such little info on this release yet they expect people to go to great lengths to travel all the way to Vegas is a joke

Originally Posted by xbiker47

The fact that there is such little info on this release yet they expect people to go to great lengths to travel all the way to Vegas is a joke

so where is the event exactly? im gonna be out there and will cop as long as no camping is involved

Heard only 25 packs will be available.... Don't hold me to that, but don't be surprised if true.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Heard only 25 packs will be available.... Don't hold me to that, but don't be surprised if true.
I saw someone mention that too... but I also have seen 250 floated out there as well.

Originally Posted by joekamel

I saw someone mention that too... but I also have seen 250 floated out there as well.

250 of the packs?  i seriously doubt that.  even 250 isn't enough for an event.IMO

it will probably be something stupid like 25 packs.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by joekamel

250 of the packs?  i seriously doubt that.  even 250 isn't enough for an event.IMO

it will probably be something stupid like 25 packs.
25 packs total.
So this is how it will work.

there will be 2 releases that day, there will be 200 LWP released in a color way only for Nike Experience Las Vegas(formerly niketown) that will be wrist banded for sometime during the week these have nothing to do with SC.

Then you have the 25 SC packs that will be raffled off.

They are debating on doing a free for all raffle or getting a ticket when you buy the limited LWP sneaker to kind of "weed" out the ridiculousness that will in sue that day.

Back
Top Bottom