Nike Air Max Penny II "SC Las Vegas"

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by joekamel

I saw someone mention that too... but I also have seen 250 floated out there as well.

250 of the packs?  i seriously doubt that.  even 250 isn't enough for an event.IMO

it will probably be something stupid like 25 packs.
25 packs total.
So this is how it will work.

there will be 2 releases that day, there will be 200 LWP released in a color way only for Nike Experience Las Vegas(formerly niketown) that will be wrist banded for sometime during the week these have nothing to do with SC.

Then you have the 25 SC packs that will be raffled off.

They are debating on doing a free for all raffle or getting a ticket when you buy the limited LWP sneaker to kind of "weed" out the ridiculousness that will in sue that day.

Thanks for the info! Any word on how the colorway of the 200 pair LWPs? I like the one posted on SC, but you said nothing to do with SC. I wouldn't mind the colorway on SC minus the SC logo.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

250 of the packs?  i seriously doubt that.  even 250 isn't enough for an event.IMO

it will probably be something stupid like 25 packs.
25 packs total.
So this is how it will work.

there will be 2 releases that day, there will be 200 LWP released in a color way only for Nike Experience Las Vegas(formerly niketown) that will be wrist banded for sometime during the week these have nothing to do with SC.

Then you have the 25 SC packs that will be raffled off.

They are debating on doing a free for all raffle or getting a ticket when you buy the limited LWP sneaker to kind of "weed" out the ridiculousness that will in sue that day.

Thanks for the info! Any word on how the colorway of the 200 pair LWPs? I like the one posted on SC, but you said nothing to do with SC. I wouldn't mind the colorway on SC minus the SC logo.

*ensue* 
sick.gif
 @ in sue. 
It will be different then the SC pack, it's still gonna be Royal Blue though. I've heard its going to be a reverse SC pack.

25 packs with no certain guarantee in getting one?

I can imagine the homeless people holding spots in line.

[h6]“Hey sneakerheads, because we want to make sure we provide the most premium consumer experience for you, there’s been a change in plans. We’ve decided to postpone the Sole Collector Zoom Rookie LWP launch event at Nike Las Vegas until mid October. Stay tuned for the new date, and thanks for your patience.[/h6]

Things like this ruin this hobby we all share... 25 packs, for what? So people with connects at the store can get 20 of em and put them all on ebay? While the other 5 get bought by people that actually want em, but couldn't get their size so they buy what they can in hopes of trading or flipping to be able to afford their right size.... With all these limited drops left and right, and these price hikes Nike is really making me feel like not buying anything with a swoosh.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Things like this ruin this hobby we all share... 25 packs, for what? So people with connects at the store can get 20 of em and put them all on ebay? While the other 5 get bought by people that actually want em, but couldn't get their size so they buy what they can in hopes of trading or flipping to be able to afford their right size....

This.

Nike has the juice, as much as we complain and boycott...we always go back. I know I can't rock NB's,Rbk's and saucony's year round.

I don't get the "Vegas" release though...Penny has no connections there.

25 packs @ a grand each?.....that's a got damn shame. I could of did without seeing or being teased to death.

These never released to the public right?
correct....only certain people from SC camp got pairs.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

25 packs @ a grand each?.....that's a got damn shame. I could of did without seeing or being teased to death.
EXACTLY!  stuff like this just kills the joy of being a sneakerhead.  they just kill the joy.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

These never released to the public right?
correct....only certain people from SC camp got pairs.

Thanks. I thought I remembered hearing that but wasn't sure. Kind of makes me feel a little better if I miss out on these. Except the colorways on these are so amazing. Its a shame the quantity is limited. I'll take slightly less quality... minus the SC logo... and even the fancy bronze 1 cent logo if they can release the colorways as a GR or at least a HoH release.

Meth has turned them down countless times probably.We don't need nor should we do collabos.We dont use our name to gain fame like SC does  .

Back
Top Bottom