Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Tuned-1-Nike-Print.jpg

This one and the other is black with Nike in white, wanted the 2, especially the black one...
Want!
https://www.soleheaven.com/products/0tutdj9653hjgd221gmmn
Nike Air Vapormax Plus 924453-100 (white one)
US8>US12
Only available when you select GBP / UK
DO NOT FORGET TO USE THE PROMO CODE "LOVE" TO GET 20% OFF unless it is unvailable on this model
vm+w.jpg

Used to be enthusiast with + crossing VM, but now I can say I easily pass ^^
Just trying to resist to buy classic + again...Very interesting colorways and some nice models at 100 euros...
this.jpg

This one is fire...And I just spoted another one nice and easy to wear with anything...
Damnit please restock Vapormax plus photo blue in NDC so I can use a code...

• Requesting advice from any Air Max Plus Vets or sole swap experts - here is a pair of OG 98 Resin Pimento - US 15 dead stock - the sole and air units need a full sole swap and I am uncertain on a couple of issues. 1. With the doner shoe shall I apply boiling water and separate by hand? ( concerned about the front end of the shoe near the mid guard as this is quite thin and I do not want to destroy the doner sole). 2. This may sounds obvious but I am curious - will these end up looking terribly wrong if I stick the US 15 upper to a US 14 sole? Thanks in advance
    IMG_2228.JPG

• Requesting advice from any Air Max Plus Vets or sole swap experts - here is a pair of OG 98 Resin Pimento - US 15 dead stock - the sole and air units need a full sole swap and I am uncertain on a couple of issues. 1. With the doner shoe shall I apply boiling water and separate by hand? ( concerned about the front end of the shoe near the mid guard as this is quite thin and I do not want to destroy the doner sole). 2. This may sounds obvious but I am curious - will these end up looking terribly wrong if I stick the US 15 upper to a US 14 sole? Thanks in advance
    IMG_2228.JPG

I know nothing about how to do soleswaps, but my advice is that you get this done by an expert (there is some guys on IG in the uk, netherlands, france for that)
imo it's not a pair to make experiments on it lol, and good luck to find a us15 that would match those beauties
keep us updated with the results in this thread if you soleswap them!

btw..is this the pair that was on ebay, with NIKE ARCHIVE title? saw a few like those in big sizes (us14,15,13 etc)

AD9E85EC-0062-4EC7-9EAC-303BB7EE8ED7.png

If you have a nike account (doesn’t cost anything to sign up) you download the app and there will be an nikeplus unlock section where you can find the vapormax. There’s 5 colors total I believe and scattered sizes are left. Debating on copping the navy pair.
Dang it I missed the Vapormax Photo Blue restock

Should have catch that and use a code

I know nothing about how to do soleswaps, but my advice is that you get this done by an expert (there is some guys on IG in the uk, netherlands, france for that)
imo it's not a pair to make experiments on it lol, and good luck to find a us15 that would match those beauties
keep us updated with the results in this thread if you soleswap them!

btw..is this the pair that was on ebay, with NIKE ARCHIVE title? saw a few like those in big sizes (us14,15,13 etc)

Thanks for your advice regarding the IG guys and for taking the time to reply. I will try to find someone in the UK to seek advice from. When you wait 20 years to get hold of a pair it's not easy to hand them over :s I'm going to do the work myself (buy a couple of well worn pairs on eBay to practice the removal etc before proceeding, but it a good idea to check with those guys also to see if they have done it before). There are 15s available this year seems to be a good year to do it, in some cases a straight swap like the team orange recently released but I hesitated and lost sight of all the 15s on eBay, otherwise it's gets complicated removing the plastic part in the middle of the bottom of the sole if I choose another model. Patience is key something will come up. I'm not overly concerned about the actual original shoe the soles are crumbling and can be removed quite easily it seems without damage to the upper. The problem as far as I can tell is going to be not damaging the doner sole before flying. Yes these came from that same seller on EBay. I will keep you posted , hopefully will have the job done by the summer.

Last edited:
I wish there was a really detailed guide on how to do sole swaps with the AMP, i can barely find information on how its done. no videos or anything, all i find is AM1 :frown:

AM+ looks like a difficult model for soleswaps, you have to find a donor with same outsole and bubble color, cause it seems like its impossible to remove/add outsole, but maybe i'm wrong...
And the main question i have is about the toe cap...how it is glued in the pair? do we have to use the donor's toe cap or the toe cap of the pair that we soleswap..

AM+ looks like a difficult model for soleswaps, you have to find a donor with same outsole and bubble color, cause it seems like its impossible to remove/add outsole, but maybe i'm wrong...
And the main question i have is about the toe cap...how it is glued in the pair? do we have to use the donor's toe cap or the toe cap of the pair that we soleswap..

This is why i need a video hahahha

The midsole might not even be repainted, my wolf grey midsole did the same thing. Like they were painted with whiteout, little brush in the cap and all.

Back
Top Bottom