Nike Air Max Plus Thread

1518820986502517064985.jpg
15188208577881566747317.jpg
15188208577881566747317.jpg
15188209175901159889314.jpg
This is true with mine as well. I think it's just part of wearing them. Unless you spray some kind of coating on them. I have taken off white paint on some using nail Polish remover on a q tip, being careful to not get to much on it.

Last edited:
Yes, this is the thing I hate about Air Max Plus, I remember I ruined the toe cap of one the first day I wore it...At very first time hated too the laces which look cheap but now that's the only problem...I totally agree with migu420, I don't wear Air Max Plus like I wear 95 or 97. I'm very careful wearing my 95, I love so much that shoe...Air Max Plus is for living, you know you going to ruin it someday...

Has anyone copped the black camo/Volt pair that just dropped?

I'm really on the fence and want to know what they look like in person.

In stock photos they look great, but unprofessional eBay shots have the camo looking very weak. Some shots look like solid anthracite while others pick up just a hint of camo, making them just look like they're stained and dirty.

How do you all keep your toe caps looking glossy? Every pair of AMPs I've ever owned gets the toe cap scuffed and scratched within a few wears.

i ruined my bordeaux's toe cap in 3 wears...and its my biggest fear for my chambray when i'll soleswap them

Has anyone copped the black camo/Volt pair that just dropped?

I'm really on the fence and want to know what they look like in person.

In stock photos they look great, but unprofessional eBay shots have the camo looking very weak. Some shots look like solid anthracite while others pick up just a hint of camo, making them just look like they're stained and dirty.

They’re not great I had a pair and returned them wasn’t a fan of the camo print which looks like you have a stain on them

They’re not great I had a pair and returned them wasn’t a fan of the camo print which looks like you have a stain on them
Damn. That's what I was afraid of.

I really wish the camo print was more pronounced. Could have been such a great colorways.

Any idea if the cargo Camos have the same stained look in person?

I only have the 2013 grey ones, but there's not a noticeable difference. If anything, the all leather are a little bigger, but not anything drastic.

Back
Top Bottom