Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Does anyone know if Nike will be retro-ing any of the classic AM Plus CW's for the 20th anniversary? All the 2018 pairs that have release have been hot garbage. Surely they could rerelease the Pimento's or some older CW's.

Does anyone know if Nike will be retro-ing any of the classic AM Plus CW's for the 20th anniversary? All the 2018 pairs that have release have been hot garbage. Surely they could rerelease the Pimento's or some older CW's.

I think they'll retro them probably around Aug/Sept that'll give them time to build some hype

0FCB4705-63BB-45DC-B0EC-8D0DFAC95C12.jpeg
From Champs Facebook

0FCB4705-63BB-45DC-B0EC-8D0DFAC95C12.jpeg
From Champs Facebook
Can you post some more pics of the cargos? Maybe an overhead shot of both left and right shoes. I want to see how the camo looks compared to the volts.

Black/Volts could have been so fire but the camo print was done extremely poorly, making it appear as though the shoes have a big stain.

Makes no sense why Nike would print the camo so the same pattern is on every pair. It's even the same on left and right shoes.

LPU...
1519871836-28512007-608038096209375-1589718980-n.jpg

in hand looks like a perfect fake, the only difference is they been shipped by Nike...had to get these,especially with bday coupon+gift card, but i'm clear: those are future beaters lol
first recent pair i bought for more than 1 year...and it shows me how i was right to invest in vintage pairs -much better quality,shape etc, u know the song- and a soleswap
however i wanted so bad leather tns, especially all blacks, so i guess for an everyday use it'll be good

What would you say are the key differences in shape between the Indonesian made AM Plus's and their Vietnamese and Chinese made counterparts? Sometimes I can see what people are talking about and other times I cannot.

Back
Top Bottom