Nike Air Max Plus Thread

80-og.jpg
Is this the designer?

They seem to be taller

Fair Enough. The only pair I had eyes on were the red pair with the OG soles I forget the colorway now, but I was too slow.
Exactly, they seem to be taller, but it’s only a US size 8 ! They are to long at the front, thats why i call it banana shape!!!

To be honest there is nothing extraordinary in this anniversary model , the plastic at the front should be blue! And the Nike soosh in yellow ! That’s my opinion !
And sorry guys for my English, its not so easy for me since I’m French, but i hope you understand me!

I liked a lot of the stuff said in this documentary besides pretty much everything Qias Omar said. Because he doesn't know **** about TN's and never even wears them. hes just there for the publicity... Other than that, loved seeing prestology and Sean McDowell in this. also not to mention how many awesome pairs they have on the table / background of the video.

I liked a lot of the stuff said in this documentary besides pretty much everything Qias Omar said. Because he doesn't know **** about TN's and never even wears them. hes just there for the publicity... Other than that, loved seeing prestology and Sean McDowell in this. also not to mention how many awesome pairs they have on the table / background of the video.
Idk why they even approached qias at all to do this doc. Annoys me

Who exactly is this Qias guy? Anyone care to explain his background?

He's a lame shoetuber who came to fame by making meme and joke videos like "Jordan heads be like_____" etc. He's branched into other stuff now I believe but he always used to focus on Jordans and that was the main demographic of viewer he was catering to. No clue why he'd be in a video about AMPs other than ante up the hype factor to the masses

Can't wait :smokin I was still fighting this guy on GOAT yesterday for bids but he cashed me out. I don't need them enough to drop $250

Back
Top Bottom