Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Well ****... looks like they all sold out in that case. They must have not gotten many pairs. I've never seen US release TNs move that quickly. I wonder if they'll get a restock and that was just a partial shipment.

I've noticed Eastbay has a lot of those anomalies, and they're usually full retail price for a shoe that dropped damn near a year ago :stoneface:

Not only that, they've been randomly pricing certain shoes, mostly retros, anywhere from $5 to $10 above msrp.

230 shipped for DS 2014 sunset tour yellows a good deal?

Or should I just wait for the tiger to retro? thanks

It's probably going to be a ***** trying to get the 2018 if it's anything like the current am1 hype, now. The 2014 will probably have a better shape to it as well. More than likely, resell is going to be more than what your currently looking at, too.

The all white and the OG versions are looking pretty good right now...

Yeah I picked up the hyper blue og cw, my first VMP haven’t worn them out yet but picked up a Brazil away top that I think will go well over the world cup

BRs today

20180509_101420.jpg

20180509_101332.jpg

No idea why these got labeled "Breathable" by Nike. Black/Metallics with the diamond mesh breath waaay better than these do :lol:

Goddamn.... women's? What's the biggest they make womens nowadays? I already know I'm screwed.

I need those in a 14 baaaaad. Colorways is a 10/10 IMO.

Is there any chance of those red/yellow fades dropping in mens?

Did the silver bullets drop in womens first, then mens later or both hit at the same time?

I'm legitimately salty about this right now. :lol:

After seeing those women’s quality/shape, I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm glad I picked up the "Sunset" pair from a few years back. :sick:

Btw, showed up on snkrs
89EFD4C4-3A33-470D-932E-6C85B21CD994.jpeg

The golds are sitting in footlockers in England they should’ve dropped them last year with the silver bullet pair when there was a little buzz around em

Is there any chance of those red/yellow fades dropping in mens?

Did the silver bullets drop in womens first, then mens later or both hit at the same time?

I'm legitimately salty about this right now. :lol:
the silver AMPs based on the 97s? They dropped the same day as the April release of the 97. I remember cause I went to the mall with my boy to cop the 97s and they had both on display outside the FL.

Like SamKQboro SamKQboro said, this seems like a restock/re-release

image.jpg

Just like this, wearing those tonight
Black Diabolo red anthracite, made in Vietnam, wtih the regular and original Shape!!

Back
Top Bottom