Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Nike Air Max Plus TN Ultra SE (AQ0242-001)

2018 - AQ0242-001 - 001.png
2018 - AQ0242-001 - 002.jpg

2018 - AQ0242-001 - 003.jpg
2018 - AQ0242-001 - 004.jpg

Imaptiently waiting for the orange and the white tiger og colorway. What it is up with Nike? Give the people what they want.

Imaptiently waiting for the orange and the white tiger og colorway. What it is up with Nike? Give the people what they want.

Sounds like they will drop similar to the og air max 1 restocks last year in the final months of the year

Billy do you have any infos about the good Shape of the Air Max plus, is there a chance that Nike brings back the good quality and production in Vietnam soon?!
I miss the real old good shape !

lly
I begin to loose hope!!

Billy do you have any infos about the good Shape of the Air Max plus, is there a chance that Nike brings back the good quality and production in Vietnam soon?!
I miss the real old good shape !

No i don't believe they gonna change anything at this point, 2018 is even worse than 2016-2017, they are producing the latest Womens cws in the Chinese SQ factory and its worse than the indo factory.

99,9% of the customers don't know how to distinguish fakes from real cws, they just don't see that most of the 2016+ releases are getting closer and closer to fakes.

From Nike standpoint, why would you increase the quality/shape if the shoe is doing good sales? Off course they will continue to work that way and in the end, only the "connoisseur" will be disappointed.

I think i am the only one to hope there will be no retro at all this year but i know for sure they will release for the anniversary, unfortunately...

No i don't believe they gonna change anything at this point, 2018 is even worse than 2016-2017, they are producing the latest Womens cws in the Chinese SQ factory and its worse than the indo factory.

99,9% of the customers don't know how to distinguish fakes from real cws, they just don't see that most of the 2016+ releases are getting closer and closer to fakes.

From Nike standpoint, why would you increase the quality/shape if the shoe is doing good sales? Off course they will continue to work that way and in the end, only the "connoisseur" will be disappointed.

I think i am the only one to hope there will be no retro at all this year but i know for sure they will release for the anniversary, unfortunately...

I have a recently produced pair of TNs (black and volt green colorway) and they seem fine to me in terms of quality. Of course Nike is known for ****ing up their own retros, but these I'm satisfied with

I have a recently produced pair of TNs (black and volt green colorway) and they seem fine to me in terms of quality. Of course Nike is known for ****ing up their own retros, but these I'm satisfied with
All of the air max plus I've bought in the last 2 years have had decent quality and shape.

They're really going all out with these damn moon boot fusions smh.

The Vapormax Plus is def an acquired taste, but they’re selling well. I once hated on them, but then I tried them on. They look much better on-foot. And they’re maaaad comfy. Up to 4 pairs now and I’ll be buying more for sure.

Reactions: You
Back
Top Bottom