Nike Air Max Plus Thread

No i don't believe they gonna change anything at this point, 2018 is even worse than 2016-2017, they are producing the latest Womens cws in the Chinese SQ factory and its worse than the indo factory.

99,9% of the customers don't know how to distinguish fakes from real cws, they just don't see that most of the 2016+ releases are getting closer and closer to fakes.

From Nike standpoint, why would you increase the quality/shape if the shoe is doing good sales? Off course they will continue to work that way and in the end, only the "connoisseur" will be disappointed.

I think i am the only one to hope there will be no retro at all this year but i know for sure they will release for the anniversary, unfortunately...
Thanks Billy, im totally agree with you..
Your not the only one to hope that!
No retro at all this year..!!!
I don’t want to see any OGs wtih that banana Shape !!

I don't know, I might want the hyper blue because it's my favorite shoe, ever. I mean, what could go wrong, right? Besides looking like a completely different shoe.

They look so good

Attachments

• ADBDB877-1945-42C8-BEF3-11D68FA02138.jpeg
    ADBDB877-1945-42C8-BEF3-11D68FA02138.jpeg
    385.9 KB · Views: 257
Thanks Billy, im totally agree with you..
Your not the only one to hope that!
No retro at all this year..!!!
I don’t want to see any OGs wtih that banana Shape !!
95% of the posts you have made have just been complaints about the indonesian factory. don't you get sick of it?

soo uhh, whats up with the mercurial pair? I thought the black pair and orange pair were dropping today. They arnt EU only are they?

When are the Mercurial Air Max Plus supposed to release online?

I saw nikestore respond to someone on twitter saying they arnt expecting them to drop on NDC. They’re currently listed on FTL EU, and im thinking they’re another exclusive just like the French Derby pack :smh:

Do yall think the golds will still be around for a little second or are ppl going to consolation prize these too?

It's quiet for these gold's. After some thought this morning, I decided to go for these instead of the 97. I have the silver 97 (which appeals to me more than the gold), and although it would have been nice to have the complimenting pair, I just like the Plus silhouette a bit better.

What ever happened to that black/orange “VLONE” colorway? They were supposed to drop today and didn’t see them at my local shops and nowhere online

Back
Top Bottom