Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Oh, I meant to mention that I never complain about QC but one of the black stripes is missing a portion of the black making it look like a dash or chipped line.. I could have excess glue or something like that and wouldn't care but that is disrespectful smh. I won't care much in the long run but upon receiving them, I wasn't too happy about it.
You’re not the only one my first pair had bad QC also idk how well I can explain it but the outsole and midsole wasn’t line up on the back of the shoe like alil piece of the outsole was hanging with no midsole on top of it. The best way I can compare it to is the adidas ultra boost where the back of ultra boost outsole hangs out a bit but atlease those are made like that . it wasn’t terribly noticeable but if I’m paying full price I want the best pair you got. I’m happy they didn’t sell out so I was able to pick through the best pair I’m usually not a nitpick about Nike and jb QC but that **** was disrespectful also

The good old Days they always had friends and family 30% off , you would walk in and everything was 30% off , was very nice

Scooped yesterday and I was impressed. Almost made me forget about being annoyed that I paid retail lol. HB’s only getting copped for the low though. END sent this nice little card holder for their receipt and the packaging is dope on these. The shoe paper with the design sketching was awesome. I’m loving these.. it’s nice to finally have them since seeing them in junior high in 99.

7C4A81D1-7FD0-46CA-8268-70489A9E2A74.jpeg
911BF54C-30BC-4841-B2AF-762D5F571C16.jpeg
DFD8643B-189D-41FA-AAB4-D1F3BF381EE5.jpeg
Hi, hows the fit on these? Im a size 8 on airmax 95s, what size should i order on these? thanks

Hi, hows the fit on these? Im a size 8 on airmax 95s, what size should i order on these? thanks

They fit just like AM 95s to me. 95s a little closer in the toe box area but basically the same. For reference here are some of my sizing comparisons:

AM 1: sz 11
AM 95: sz 11
AM 97 (Except SB's that ran really small): sz 11
AM Deluxe: sz 11

AM Plus: sz 11... hope that helps.

They look good wish they were alil more purple but hey it’s whatever.

Back
Top Bottom