Nike Air Max Plus Thread

97 upper and Plus Sole? Have the same color way and it’s my most comfy airmax, love them
shopping

I gotta see those purple ones in person in most pics it looks like a darker shade of blue than purple atlease to me

Thats exactly what I said like last week. Even the box looks more purple next to em.
I want them but if the color doesn’t look like the sketch they been using As a gimmick to create hype (I know it won’t exactly look like it) I don’t need them I still have my 2013 hyperblues I plan on using them for yard work , running errands, etc And was thinking about picking up this years hyperblues I don’t need 3 of the same shoe one just is just a darker blue and not purple like the sketch

From this gif, the air units on the tigers and hyper blue is the same damn color. :smh:

it's the nike official pics (also greedy have thicker mudguard and is more "banana shape" than the OG's, but it's only pics, we will see in hands how she is... imo on this official picture they look a little bit like made in indonesia TN's from beginning of the year)

PS:
GIFMaker.org_6qZQ1T.gif

Last edited:
Scooped yesterday and I was impressed. Almost made me forget about being annoyed that I paid retail lol. HB’s only getting copped for the low though. END sent this nice little card holder for their receipt and the packaging is dope on these. The shoe paper with the design sketching was awesome. I’m loving these.. it’s nice to finally have them since seeing them in junior high in 99.

7C4A81D1-7FD0-46CA-8268-70489A9E2A74.jpeg
911BF54C-30BC-4841-B2AF-762D5F571C16.jpeg
DFD8643B-189D-41FA-AAB4-D1F3BF381EE5.jpeg

^ Yep, paid retail for mine as well and ain't even mad.

Now this weather needs to lighten up so I can actually wear them. Gotta get sone wears in on my Hypers too before they officially drop stateside :lol:

Oh, I meant to mention that I never complain about QC but one of the black stripes is missing a portion of the black making it look like a dash or chipped line.. I could have excess glue or something like that and wouldn't care but that is disrespectful smh. I won't care much in the long run but upon receiving them, I wasn't too happy about it.

Getting the sunsets and hyper blues for the missus. Are the small sizes 4-7 built the same as men sizes? I noticed SNS has them on one product page but the footsites have GS and Mens.

Back
Top Bottom