Nike Air Max Plus Thread

HB's might be the weakest of the trio.. blasphemy but the Purps and Tigers pop so nicely.

Anyway.. Champs is having a flash sale with 25% off using code: Hurry25 which FINALLY got my HB's down to 120 before tax. Copped this morning.

CJ9697-100

2018-2019 - CJ9697-100 - 101.png
2018-2019 - CJ9697-100 - 102.png
2018-2019 - CJ9697-100 - 103.png
2018-2019 - CJ9697-100 - 104.png
2018-2019 - CJ9697-100 - 105.png
2018-2019 - CJ9697-100 - 106.png

HB's might be the weakest of the trio.. blasphemy but the Purps and Tigers pop so nicely.

Anyway.. Champs is having a flash sale with 25% off using code: Hurry25 which FINALLY got my HB's down to 120 before tax. Copped this morning.
I was tryna do the same but damn they stop the sale on the 3rd at 4 am so I’m not gonna be able to get to Kroger to put money on the card. I hope they do it again this month

I was tryna do the same but damn they stop the sale on the 3rd at 4 am so I’m not gonna be able to get to Kroger to put money on the card. I hope they do it again this month

I'm sure they will you just have to be patient. The last 25 off was like 2 months ago or something like that. Keep an eye out for holidays which usually have sales like Memorial Day, 4th of July etc. And if you can have the money on stand by.

That's what I did, mostly because I didn't want to go into a spend frenzy like I did in December. That month was OD.

I'm sure they will you just have to be patient. The last 25 off was like 2 months ago or something like that. Keep an eye out for holidays which usually have sales like Memorial Day, 4th of July etc. And if you can have the money on stand by.

That's what I did, mostly because I didn't want to go into a spend frenzy like I did in December. That month was OD.
Yea usually I keep money on there for things like quick strikes and sales but I had just bought some stuff I refill it usually every Friday. Def needa cop these hyper blues they’re one of my favorite shoes I’m just glad I got plenty of time I thought they’d be gone the first week and I almost bought on site but I asked and everybody said they’d sit.

This thread is dead or what? apart from Billy's finds (thanks Sir), it's dead, you have nothing to share guys ?! we find more content on insta or fcbk it's a pity ... share, show us your collector !! Tn or not?!

This thread is dead or what? apart from Billy's finds (thanks Sir), it's dead, you have nothing to share guys ?! we find more content on insta or fcbk it's a pity ... share, show us your collector !! Tn or not?!
:lol:

Got these in today... way better in person. The anthracite is way lighter than I expected. They look like these could have been an OG colorway. Very reminiscent of AM 98 TLs

20190503_203249.jpg

20190503_203233.jpg

Agreed. Mostly because they arent real Hyper-Blues, theyre sky blues..

Wondering when the amp3 is going to release...we found out about the hyper blues and tigers like a month before, from websites..i imagine its the same with the amp3. I know these websites(sneakernews, solecollector) sometimes preview sneakers that dont release until the end of the year..hoping thats not the case

Back
Top Bottom