Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

i had the white/blue pair that came out some years ago and i had to go a full size up but everywhere i read it says true to size
ohwell.gif
i guess i'll have to go to a local spot and try them on

Exactly, my 02 pairs, I had to go a full size up too.  Maybe they fix that issue with these.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

i had the white/blue pair that came out some years ago and i had to go a full size up but everywhere i read it says true to size
ohwell.gif
i guess i'll have to go to a local spot and try them on

Exactly, my 02 pairs, I had to go a full size up too.  Maybe they fix that issue with these.

I got alot of the teal cw and for 137.50 shipped each pair it is an old school retail price which is fine with me. Planning on wearing one and keeping other ds as collection, now onto the gloves in october if payton is correct on what he said, multiples of the black red heat pair if they only make black white then those instead, lol i'm going wolfpac over black white nwo on the gloves.
roll.gif

I got alot of the teal cw and for 137.50 shipped each pair it is an old school retail price which is fine with me. Planning on wearing one and keeping other ds as collection, now onto the gloves in october if payton is correct on what he said, multiples of the black red heat pair if they only make black white then those instead, lol i'm going wolfpac over black white nwo on the gloves.
roll.gif

Got mine this past week. Other than the few minor changes that have been mentioned already (Shorter tongue, black swoosh instead of teal, and the grey Air Uptempo on the back) they're great. Been waiting for this to re-retro for a long time. Fit was true to my size (Sz 12). Even a little extra breathing room. I'm satisfied. 

Got mine this past week. Other than the few minor changes that have been mentioned already (Shorter tongue, black swoosh instead of teal, and the grey Air Uptempo on the back) they're great. Been waiting for this to re-retro for a long time. Fit was true to my size (Sz 12). Even a little extra breathing room. I'm satisfied. 

Originally Posted by badboy074

I bought mines through uptempoair.com and deadstockshoes.com has them but if you live california it charges tax and 15 shipping if not then only the shipping it charges you, also if you have a shiekh in your area they have them, you can get them through eastbay.com too with a coupon code just google eastbay.com coupon code. Other than those sites and niketown.com has them as well, i haven't seen them at all anywhere else.

Originally Posted by badboy074

I bought mines through uptempoair.com and deadstockshoes.com has them but if you live california it charges tax and 15 shipping if not then only the shipping it charges you, also if you have a shiekh in your area they have them, you can get them through eastbay.com too with a coupon code just google eastbay.com coupon code. Other than those sites and niketown.com has them as well, i haven't seen them at all anywhere else.

Funny, I bought my 2 pairs of 2000 Retros from Shoetrends (what Deadstock Shoes used to be) back in April of 2000.

Funny, I bought my 2 pairs of 2000 Retros from Shoetrends (what Deadstock Shoes used to be) back in April of 2000.

These just hit @ Shoe City, and every single location (minus 2 stores in the entire company) has them.

Errr.

One on discount today, other on clearance later or at Nike outlet on top of dis later this year, which is lower first with my size still available.

#1 "looks great with khaki pants" shoe Nike made IMO. 
laugh.gif

These just hit @ Shoe City, and every single location (minus 2 stores in the entire company) has them.

Errr.

One on discount today, other on clearance later or at Nike outlet on top of dis later this year, which is lower first with my size still available.

#1 "looks great with khaki pants" shoe Nike made IMO. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom