Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

They fit true to size since i'm 9.5 man i really like wearing these as they bring back memories and not many will wear these like concords so i will be one of a very few that has this on feet.

They fit true to size since i'm 9.5 man i really like wearing these as they bring back memories and not many will wear these like concords so i will be one of a very few that has this on feet.

I'm really tempted to buy these for nostalgia reasons but doubt I'll ever wear them so I'm kind of torn

I'm really tempted to buy these for nostalgia reasons but doubt I'll ever wear them so I'm kind of torn

Originally Posted by nimhet

im in the same boat as you

Originally Posted by nimhet

im in the same boat as you

Originally Posted by mpizzle561

these are wack

You have Kid Ink as your avatar thou?,
laugh.gif
Im assuming your under the age of like 22. Enough Said.

Just ordered a pair for 130 shipped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mpizzle561

these are wack

You have Kid Ink as your avatar thou?,
laugh.gif
Im assuming your under the age of like 22. Enough Said.

Just ordered a pair for 130 shipped
pimp.gif

these joints bother my ankle.. compared em to my white/blue joints and they're lacking a whole lot of padding in the ankle/heel tab area
indifferent.gif
i can deal with bad paint jobs and weak leather but i cant rock with this.. they cut the back of my ankles up.. nice going Nike
ohwell.gif

these joints bother my ankle.. compared em to my white/blue joints and they're lacking a whole lot of padding in the ankle/heel tab area
indifferent.gif
i can deal with bad paint jobs and weak leather but i cant rock with this.. they cut the back of my ankles up.. nice going Nike
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif

it never crossed your mind to not wear ankle socks with these?

indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif

it never crossed your mind to not wear ankle socks with these?

its january why would i be wearing ankle socks?
indifferent.gif

these joints bother my ankle.. compared em to my white/blue joints and they're lacking a whole lot of padding in the ankle/heel tab area i can deal with bad paint jobs and weak leather but i cant rock with this.. they cut the back of my ankles up.. nice going Nike After reading that i would assume you were wearing ankle socks? Thanks for the heads up thou. I cant wait to get these looks like ill wear 2 pairs of socks wit these bad boys
pimp.gif

its january why would i be wearing ankle socks?
indifferent.gif

these joints bother my ankle.. compared em to my white/blue joints and they're lacking a whole lot of padding in the ankle/heel tab area i can deal with bad paint jobs and weak leather but i cant rock with this.. they cut the back of my ankles up.. nice going Nike After reading that i would assume you were wearing ankle socks? Thanks for the heads up thou. I cant wait to get these looks like ill wear 2 pairs of socks wit these bad boys
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom