Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Had a Zappos gift card, snagged these off there. Can't complain.

If you have been on Zappos for awhile, hope you saw their cyber-hack issue a few days ago - if so better change all your passwords to everything related to your computer/phone/etc.
Here's the Finish Line link to the white/obsidians, great OG colorway indeed!

http://www.finishline.com...jsp?productId=prod687069

xl311090102.jpg

Originally Posted by taxtow

If you have been on Zappos for awhile, hope you saw their cyber-hack issue a few days ago - if so better change all your passwords to everything related to your computer/phone/etc.

xl311090102.jpg

Yeah, I changed my PWs and all that jazz.  We got an e-mail from Zappos telling us that our CC info was not accessed.

Originally Posted by taxtow

xl311090102.jpg

Yeah, I changed my PWs and all that jazz.  We got an e-mail from Zappos telling us that our CC info was not accessed.

I love the shoe.

I just can't do that white collar lining.

I see that getting pretty messed up even with normal wear...

I love the shoe.

I just can't do that white collar lining.

I see that getting pretty messed up even with normal wear...

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Any opinions on playing in these?
FYI - Finishline has white/navy
I played in these back in the day and wasn't impressed.  Felt like I was too high off the ground.  Today's bball shoes (Kobe V, VI) are so much better for balling. 

Now that the white / navy pair is out, I'm really tempted to get them.  Still can't get over that $165 price tag though.....

I played in these back in the day and wasn't impressed.  Felt like I was too high off the ground.  Today's bball shoes (Kobe V, VI) are so much better for balling. 

Now that the white / navy pair is out, I'm really tempted to get them.  Still can't get over that $165 price tag though.....

Originally Posted by nimhet

I played in the 2002 retros for a while. Just didn't leave an impression I guess. I am tempted for that white/aqua/black but If I don't play in them I won't wear them. Yea I have Kobes. Hyperfuses, etc that I play in

Originally Posted by nimhet

I played in the 2002 retros for a while. Just didn't leave an impression I guess. I am tempted for that white/aqua/black but If I don't play in them I won't wear them. Yea I have Kobes. Hyperfuses, etc that I play in

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Wore these twice already. Kids (not grown men who might or do in fact know what these are) looking at my feet like i have some dulled out Concords on. Some kid in Concords "clowned" me in front of his friends at a restaurant the other night and said loud enough so he knew I could him "guess you ain't get Concords so you settled for 2nd best". I smiled and chuckled, which was great because it just made that kid's day thinking that I was laughing at myself along with him.

I'm salty nowadays about kicks and what they have become, I need to get a new perspective! I'm looking at it all glass half empty!

"sneakerheads", SMH

Stupid Kid.  Some people just have no idea.  Its amazing, the sheer ignorance out there these days
i would've told money " these dropped a year before da concords in 1995 you fool, now shut da %!$# up"

Wore these twice already. Kids (not grown men who might or do in fact know what these are) looking at my feet like i have some dulled out Concords on. Some kid in Concords "clowned" me in front of his friends at a restaurant the other night and said loud enough so he knew I could him "guess you ain't get Concords so you settled for 2nd best". I smiled and chuckled, which was great because it just made that kid's day thinking that I was laughing at myself along with him.

I'm salty nowadays about kicks and what they have become, I need to get a new perspective! I'm looking at it all glass half empty!

"sneakerheads", SMH

Stupid Kid.  Some people just have no idea.  Its amazing, the sheer ignorance out there these days
i would've told money " these dropped a year before da concords in 1995 you fool, now shut da %!$# up"

Originally Posted by ninjahood

"sneakerheads", SMH

roll.gif

Little did those wastes of sperm know is that these kicks were on par with the XI, Air Max Penny, Air Max 95 during that time frame.  They were that damn popular on and off the court.

I visited this spot in the Heights to try them on and the worker kept tryin' to gas em up sayin' that "Deez Webbers ma dude".  Know your facts kids!

Back
Top Bottom