Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

I thought so too...

But if you go to the first page of this thread, the file photo is just grey and white...

The pics of the actual pairs has green accents on them...

Maybe the picture is wrong, its happened before.

I thought so too...

But if you go to the first page of this thread, the file photo is just grey and white...

The pics of the actual pairs has green accents on them...

Maybe the picture is wrong, its happened before.

I was hoping these would sit and go on sale but I see sizes starting to sell out so I'm going to have to pull the trigger and get them.

I was hoping these would sit and go on sale but I see sizes starting to sell out so I'm going to have to pull the trigger and get them.

Wish the bubble would've been colored like the go teals. That was the best part, will cop these if they go on sale, kinda disappointing. 

Wish the bubble would've been colored like the go teals. That was the best part, will cop these if they go on sale, kinda disappointing. 

so tempted to cop now, but hoping these will hit outlets for cheap like the black/red, wishful thinking

so tempted to cop now, but hoping these will hit outlets for cheap like the black/red, wishful thinking

once they go on sale iam coppin,they haven't even moved yet in my area,but I totally agree da Scottie Pippen colorway needs 2 come out .

once they go on sale iam coppin,they haven't even moved yet in my area,but I totally agree da Scottie Pippen colorway needs 2 come out .

I just copped the teals tonight at a local spot here in Chi-Town for $100 before tax. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say the name of the shop without violating any forum rules, but PM me if you want the info.

I just copped the teals tonight at a local spot here in Chi-Town for $100 before tax. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say the name of the shop without violating any forum rules, but PM me if you want the info.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by andfattoo

whats the confort level on these?

As much as I want both colors, they killed my arch and no way would I be able to wear them comfortably.
grin.gif

you're the first person i've heard say this.

i thought i was the only one.

these shoes kill my arches too.

i've owned the originals from 96, the first retroes from the early 2000's, and this recent 2012 retro and they all hurt my arches bad.

it only starts to hurt if i do a lot of walking though.

still love the shoe.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by andfattoo

whats the confort level on these?

As much as I want both colors, they killed my arch and no way would I be able to wear them comfortably.
grin.gif

you're the first person i've heard say this.

i thought i was the only one.

these shoes kill my arches too.

i've owned the originals from 96, the first retroes from the early 2000's, and this recent 2012 retro and they all hurt my arches bad.

it only starts to hurt if i do a lot of walking though.

still love the shoe.

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

Originally Posted by toughmoney

I need Bulls
devil.gif

ScottieMichael4.jpg

Been hunting fer a pair of these fer 3+ years now.  Nike needs to retro these and break my wallet.  STR8 PIPPEN.

These are nice too... Great year for shoes.....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom