Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

Originally Posted by kob8

Went to the outlet today, and to my surprise I found these.... Of course I did not pass up....
401541671.jpg
nice............i hope we get em at the nike factory in san diego, wont hold my breath tho

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Went to the outlet today, and to my surprise I found these.... Of course I did not pass up....
401541671.jpg
nice............i hope we get em at the nike factory in san diego, wont hold my breath tho
You can do phone orders.  I have given the phone number to a couple of people on NT and they ordered and received their shoes already.  Here is the info if you are interested.  Good Luck.

NikeFactory
orange, ca
714-456-9172

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

401541671.jpg
You can do phone orders.  I have given the phone number to a couple of people on NT and they ordered and received their shoes already.  Here is the info if you are interested.  Good Luck.

NikeFactory
orange, ca
714-456-9172

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

Even at $100 I can't pull the trigger, I need them lower atleast in the $50-$60 range
laugh.gif

c'mon son, these aint reeboks...i bet their gonna sell out once i call that outlet, 100 dollars is too good for those.

Even at $100 I can't pull the trigger, I need them lower atleast in the $50-$60 range
laugh.gif

c'mon son, these aint reeboks...i bet their gonna sell out once i call that outlet, 100 dollars is too good for those.

With that price range, you should be sticking to Sears and Big 5.

Originally Posted by RetroSneaks26

Big 5...LoL  Haven't been to one of those in years...
I really don't think these will hit $50-$60 ......  If you find them at that price then props to you....

Originally Posted by RetroSneaks26

Big 5...LoL  Haven't been to one of those in years...
I really don't think these will hit $50-$60 ......  If you find them at that price then props to you....

I know that the $50-60 price range probably won't happen, but it was more of wishful thinking. The black/red pair hit outlets for $40ish, I got the hoh royal pair for $99, seeing how these are a general release and everywhere. People aren't really willing to shell out $165 for these, so hopefully more pairs do hit outlets and we can see a lower price.

I know that the $50-60 price range probably won't happen, but it was more of wishful thinking. The black/red pair hit outlets for $40ish, I got the hoh royal pair for $99, seeing how these are a general release and everywhere. People aren't really willing to shell out $165 for these, so hopefully more pairs do hit outlets and we can see a lower price.

Back
Top Bottom