Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

Originally Posted by toughmoney

I need Bulls
devil.gif

ScottieMichael4.jpg

Been hunting fer a pair of these fer 3+ years now.  Nike needs to retro these and break my wallet.  STR8 PIPPEN.

These are nice too... Great year for shoes.....
pimp.gif

....finally got my pair of teals last week. i HAD to. ive been waiting far too long for these to re-release. plus, i live in an area where waiting for them to hit outlets is like playing with fire.

....hopefully i can get another pair soon.

....finally got my pair of teals last week. i HAD to. ive been waiting far too long for these to re-release. plus, i live in an area where waiting for them to hit outlets is like playing with fire.

....hopefully i can get another pair soon.

Went to the outlet today, and to my surprise I found these.... Of course I did not pass up....
401541671.jpg

Went to the outlet today, and to my surprise I found these.... Of course I did not pass up....
401541671.jpg

Originally Posted by kob8

401541671.jpg

Even those I got a pair, at that price I would've definitely picked up another pair.

Originally Posted by kob8

401541671.jpg

Even those I got a pair, at that price I would've definitely picked up another pair.

Teal color way is starting to move in NYC. Seen lots of middle and high school kids with them.

Teal color way is starting to move in NYC. Seen lots of middle and high school kids with them.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

they'll go lower. no doubt about that.

I really doubt lower than $100.  If you look at NDC..all the bigger sizes are gone
We live in DC/MD/VA slim.

Too many urban stores sitting on 30+ pair at EACH store in their stockrooms.

So that's where his line of thinking is coming from...

They won't move until they're 69.99 or so...

Benefit of being in this area, with a GR @ that price point and so many releases these days...

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

they'll go lower. no doubt about that.

I really doubt lower than $100.  If you look at NDC..all the bigger sizes are gone
We live in DC/MD/VA slim.

Too many urban stores sitting on 30+ pair at EACH store in their stockrooms.

So that's where his line of thinking is coming from...

They won't move until they're 69.99 or so...

Benefit of being in this area, with a GR @ that price point and so many releases these days...

Back
Top Bottom