Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

Originally Posted by ninjahood

these will definitely hit 100, at least for da OG colorway..but all da other colors can fall further, but ill bite once its at da century mark.
$100 really?  tell me when you see that because i'll scoop up another pair

Originally Posted by ninjahood

these will definitely hit 100, at least for da OG colorway..but all da other colors can fall further, but ill bite once its at da century mark.
$100 really?  tell me when you see that because i'll scoop up another pair

So happy with these and only hoh as well, one with the white laces i wear. Also your 10.5 is here since the 10 is gone im me soon as you get the email i sent here or see this, thanks.

So happy with these and only hoh as well, one with the white laces i wear. Also your 10.5 is here since the 10 is gone im me soon as you get the email i sent here or see this, thanks.

Just copped me a pair of White/obisdian for $127 shipped on FNL with the $20 coupon.  Doubt my size will be around when/if the price drops some more on these.  Can't wait to feel like I'm in high school again when I put these on.

Just copped me a pair of White/obisdian for $127 shipped on FNL with the $20 coupon.  Doubt my size will be around when/if the price drops some more on these.  Can't wait to feel like I'm in high school again when I put these on.

Originally Posted by Aair16

badboy074 wrote:

So happy with these and only hoh as well.
Can you pick me up a 10 or 10.5? I'll throw you some $ for your trouble.

Yes i will how many pairs of sz 10 do you want cause they have two no worries about the money please just pay me retail and shipping 180+17 usps priority mail for one pair but for two i'll combine and let you know how much shipping in case you want two. Will go saturday morning to pick them up for you.

Originally Posted by Aair16

badboy074 wrote:

So happy with these and only hoh as well.
Can you pick me up a 10 or 10.5? I'll throw you some $ for your trouble.

Yes i will how many pairs of sz 10 do you want cause they have two no worries about the money please just pay me retail and shipping 180+17 usps priority mail for one pair but for two i'll combine and let you know how much shipping in case you want two. Will go saturday morning to pick them up for you.

Also imo this is worth the price due to exclusivity to one store and a non released cw i got 4 of these very happy indeed.

Also imo this is worth the price due to exclusivity to one store and a non released cw i got 4 of these very happy indeed.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

I need Bulls
devil.gif

ScottieMichael4.jpg
I think this is a beautiful pic.

Back
Top Bottom