Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

now that I have the teals, I need to get the white / navy ones on the low. If anyone has any info in socal, please PM me. thanks.

now that I have the teals, I need to get the white / navy ones on the low. If anyone has any info in socal, please PM me. thanks.

For those of you that were looking for the grey, white, volt ones, they seem to be up on Eastbay.

EDIT: Nvm.  They changed the picture.  They had the old one that we saw last fall with the neon green.  Now it's back to the grey/white.

For those of you that were looking for the grey, white, volt ones, they seem to be up on Eastbay.

EDIT: Nvm.  They changed the picture.  They had the old one that we saw last fall with the neon green.  Now it's back to the grey/white.

Originally Posted by jkjordan

The white/navy ones are down to $130, hopefully they drop a little lower.
Just bought mine off FNL.  Total came out to $128 after tax, shipping and $20 off $100 coupon.  I'm happy now...got both teal and navy's for below retail

Just bought mine off FNL.  Total came out to $128 after tax, shipping and $20 off $100 coupon.  I'm happy now...got both teal and navy's for below retail

Originally Posted by nimhet

Nice. That price is good enough to me with the $20 off coupon...I'll buy in person next week to save on shipping.

-Pete

Nice. That price is good enough to me with the $20 off coupon...I'll buy in person next week to save on shipping.

-Pete

id rock the Teals.

I just think the OG pippen chi town color would have been a better fit for these.

id rock the Teals.

I just think the OG pippen chi town color would have been a better fit for these.

Originally Posted by Clark Kent

that previous one was da sample pair that eventually got toned down into da current rendition.

Originally Posted by Clark Kent

that previous one was da sample pair that eventually got toned down into da current rendition.

Was gonna do the samething but no stores in my area had in store pick up. For that extra 8 dollars off i would've copped 
ohwell.gif

Gonna wait em out a lil bit more.

Was gonna do the samething but no stores in my area had in store pick up. For that extra 8 dollars off i would've copped 
ohwell.gif

Gonna wait em out a lil bit more.

these will definitely hit 100, at least for da OG colorway..but all da other colors can fall further, but ill bite once its at da century mark.

these will definitely hit 100, at least for da OG colorway..but all da other colors can fall further, but ill bite once its at da century mark.

Back
Top Bottom