Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

hi guys, i just want to ask if they're selling like hotcakes there in North America and Canada? unfortunately they didn't land here in the
Philippines. im still on the fence from buying now at srp or hopefully and patiently waiting for them to go on sale. (as i can ask my aunt who happens to live in California, to buy it for me should it go on sale) via footlocker and/or finishline. is it really worth it to spend 315++ USD for them? thanks!!! 

THANKS RED

hi guys, i just want to ask if they're selling like hotcakes there in North America and Canada? unfortunately they didn't land here in the
Philippines. im still on the fence from buying now at srp or hopefully and patiently waiting for them to go on sale. (as i can ask my aunt who happens to live in California, to buy it for me should it go on sale) via footlocker and/or finishline. is it really worth it to spend 315++ USD for them? thanks!!! 

THANKS RED

^
Try to work with someone in an urban area, particularly Maryland/DC/VA, North Carolina cities off 85 (Durham, Greensboro), Atlanta, etc.

Joints are sitting at urban stores. And tons were made.

They won't move until they hit 99.99 and under, just like the CB34s and other bball retros at the $160 price point.

About time Finish Line and Footlocker finally marks them down, they'd be 39.99 at urban stores with only small sizes left...

^
Try to work with someone in an urban area, particularly Maryland/DC/VA, North Carolina cities off 85 (Durham, Greensboro), Atlanta, etc.

Joints are sitting at urban stores. And tons were made.

They won't move until they hit 99.99 and under, just like the CB34s and other bball retros at the $160 price point.

About time Finish Line and Footlocker finally marks them down, they'd be 39.99 at urban stores with only small sizes left...

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

THANKS RED

The J's are all the craze right now. With the XI dropping last month and the X that just dropped about a week ago. Nike threw these in under the radar. All sites still have a full stock of sizes. For me personally, they were a must have. I've been waiting for over ten years for them to be re-retroed. Some folks on here are hesitant due to the price jump and the minor changes that have been made to the shoe, but that's Nike for you.   

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

THANKS RED

The J's are all the craze right now. With the XI dropping last month and the X that just dropped about a week ago. Nike threw these in under the radar. All sites still have a full stock of sizes. For me personally, they were a must have. I've been waiting for over ten years for them to be re-retroed. Some folks on here are hesitant due to the price jump and the minor changes that have been made to the shoe, but that's Nike for you.   

Originally Posted by RetroSneaks26

Ups just dropped off my White/Obsidian pair...

Awesome... I will definitely pick these bad boys up 
pimp.gif

The nice FEDEX guy dropped off my 2 pair of white/teal. They are mad comfy..... and true to size. Can't wait for the white/Obsidian pair... now they need to release the black pair.

For someone that mentioned how the upper back of the shoe would cut their heel. I totally know what you were talking about, I had a pair back in 96, and by the end of the day my upper heel were bright red from the shoe. Let me tell you these 2012 retros did not cut my heel at all, I wore them for about an hour... and no pain what so ever!

Back
Top Bottom