Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

Originally Posted by tigscola

They are selling out in bmore teal pairs are pretty much gone

thats not what im trying to hear since in close to that area. i guess i will have to see if these make it to the outlets

Originally Posted by tigscola

They are selling out in bmore teal pairs are pretty much gone

thats not what im trying to hear since in close to that area. i guess i will have to see if these make it to the outlets

I caved and purchased the white/navy pair. Now, I just need to be really patient and wait for an opportunity to get the teal pair. 

I caved and purchased the white/navy pair. Now, I just need to be really patient and wait for an opportunity to get the teal pair. 

i only seen em in one store....i think these weren't channeled properly in da right lanes...

i only seen em in one store....i think these weren't channeled properly in da right lanes...

Originally Posted by AntC

I'm doing the opposite. Copped the teals on sight back and December and now patiently waiting for the white/navy to go down. Tho i am tempted everytime i see em on Finishline....

I'm doing the opposite. Copped the teals on sight back and December and now patiently waiting for the white/navy to go down. Tho i am tempted everytime i see em on Finishline....

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

I wanted the teals as a first option, but because I waffled, it was not available in my size (from the place I buy online) . Also, the white/navy is not being sold where I live. However, the black/teal is available, and it seems like people will sleep on them while they chase the hype shoes.  

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

I wanted the teals as a first option, but because I waffled, it was not available in my size (from the place I buy online) . Also, the white/navy is not being sold where I live. However, the black/teal is available, and it seems like people will sleep on them while they chase the hype shoes.  

Copped a couple of teals since they released. One of my grails so I could not resist. I will wait for the wht/blu ones to go on sale before I cop.

Copped a couple of teals since they released. One of my grails so I could not resist. I will wait for the wht/blu ones to go on sale before I cop.

xl311090102.jpg

Has anyone got these and then took off the white layer on the swoosh, so the swoosh is just obsidian? Im tempted but dont want to @#++ up a pair of new kicks

^^^
Wouldn't it just be easier and less damaging to the shoe to just paint over the swoosh as opposed to taking it off.

^^^
Wouldn't it just be easier and less damaging to the shoe to just paint over the swoosh as opposed to taking it off.

I don't know - thats why I am asking if anyone has any experience doing taking it off? Or painting over it?

I don't know - thats why I am asking if anyone has any experience doing taking it off? Or painting over it?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

whats the confort level on these?

As much as I want both colors, they killed my arch and no way would I be able to wear them comfortably.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom