Nike Air Max Uptempo '95 Retro Vol. Duncan, Garnett, Pippen

I just caught that last Eastbay page someone posted on this same page, above us.

-It pretty much confirms it because it has the Columbia 11s available for purchase. (Febuary 1996)

-And the Uptempos categorized as "new", meaning that's the first issue they've ever been in.

I got the Uptempos instead of the Columbias in February 1996 and in my mind they were absolutely brand new because I had already gotten shoes for Christmas 1995. (Shaq Trainer) I don't remember the Uptempos being available for Christmas.

Yep. I also note in that Eastbay how much better the Jordan gear was back then 🤣

Lakers v Bulls February 1996
IMG_1251.jpeg
IMG_1250.jpeg

Eddie Jones had a hell of a shoe rotation before he joined Jordan Brand.

I can’t think of one JB athlete that had heat once they signed with JB.

JB is like a black hole when it comes to their sig athletes.

Cp line is trash. Luka line is trash. Melos was trash. Blake. Etc. All of them cats.

Pretty much everybody outside of Mike, and his been trash since like the 20, give or take.

Cp line is trash. Luka line is trash. Melos was trash. Blake. Etc. All of them cats.

Pretty much everybody outside of Mike, and his been trash since like the 20, give or take.
😂

You're right, but I think the few guys that wore all retros and never got sigs had a decent selection, ike Mike Bibby, Derek Anderson, etc.

But some of the colorways and materials used looked 👎

I didn’t mention those guys cause they seemed to be all PE’s

The public never got Bibby Jays or Derek Anderson Jays, u feel me.

You on point though.

I used to get so effing pissed watching DA balling in his WC IIIs and white/black/red IX lows :lol:
The IIIs especially were one of the biggest troll jobs JB ever pulled. Dude on TV wearing apparently his own specially made retros when there wasn't any sign of them releasing to the public.
And I still want those IX lows in the OG colorway.

Last edited:
They had some great PEs during that Derek Anderson-Bibby era but then they start putting patent leather on everything. 😂

I believe we can all agree that anything about Jordan from the moment he retired the 2nd time til now spells bad luck.

Back
Top Bottom