Nike Air Max Uptempo '95 Retro Vol. Duncan, Garnett, Pippen

That big air bubble on the ogs makes such a massive difference. I really can’t get into the current retros.

This page sort of proves that the Uptempos released in 1996.

The Columbia 11s released in February 1996 and they're both labeled as new.

Screenshot_20230217-201526_Instagram.jpg

They are not.

Didn't think so. I need the Teals to return, I don't have any left. Also wish they'd do the Chicagos properly with the red air bag. I also need the black/red Pip 1s to come back.
Funny and random, I was at my little dude's karate class last week and another kid's grandpa (or at least he was old enough to be the grandpa) walked in wearing a pretty clean pair of Teals. He was rocking them with a golf shirt and some black semi-dress pants. I didn't say anything to him but was thinking, now there's something I don't see every day :lol:
Of course, that will be me one day, too ...

I think it was early’96. Can’t prove it. But I remember going home from college for a weekend with loads of snow outside and seeing the print ad for them in SI. Pretty sure this was after Christmas.
I just caught that last Eastbay page someone posted on this same page, above us.

-It pretty much confirms it because it has the Columbia 11s available for purchase. (Febuary 1996)

-And the Uptempos categorized as "new", meaning that's the first issue they've ever been in.

I got the Uptempos instead of the Columbias in February 1996 and in my mind they were absolutely brand new because I had already gotten shoes for Christmas 1995. (Shaq Trainer) I don't remember the Uptempos being available for Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom