Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

That post up there by Bklynstyle 2nd pic is of the 2002/2003 with the royal blue accents instead of the purple. They also do not have the purple forefoot mesh.

2009 would be closest to OG form based on color blocking. Would like to see Black/Chrome CB2 94s release but based on this regurgitated retro it won’t be worth it. I don’t see Black/White More Uptempos getting fixed either.

That post up there by Bklynstyle 2nd pic is of the 2002/2003 with the royal blue accents instead of the purple. They also do not have the purple forefoot mesh.

2009 would be closest to OG form based on color blocking. Would like to see Black/Chrome CB2 94s release but based on this regurgitated retro it won’t be worth it. I don’t see Black/White More Uptempos getting fixed either.
Yeah I remember people was hating on that version due to the royal, but it's also the last version with the og size bubble which is why I posted them. I have the 09 version somewhere, just need to dig them up.

I didn't notice the leather tongue at first, but since it was brought to my attention, it's bugging me even more. That, plus, I don't need to be dropping unplanned money on those now. Likely an out for me right now.

Got em in today! The orange box these came in is huge! 😂😂😂

A1838C65-8D1E-4A30-85A3-B67FFA6EE75F.jpeg
Did you go TTS

This release is like the air trainer 3 viotechs that recently dropped. They dropped on SNKRS app and sold out asap, prices were over $250+ then they released again

This release is like the air trainer 3 viotechs that recently dropped. They dropped on SNKRS app and sold out asap, prices were over $250+ then they released again

But ppl are paying resale price tho right now but once they hit all retailers I think prices will settle back down. I scooped them up at my local finishline.

Back
Top Bottom