Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

2009 and 2015 or w/e.
FC17BE8B-A7CE-4DD5-A2A3-FDAE17D7996E.jpeg

65B36BAB-FB96-408A-A8F8-D7673E96E79E.jpeg

92727D57-DD07-4E3E-9834-343516D1B067.jpeg

B2A6C2E4-E8FF-49C0-BB0E-6FA30FA3D3C8.jpeg

Anyone notice the “bone” on the shark teeth on 2015 and 2020 is just painted white and not that marrow color with the specks in it like the 2009 pair?

Bruh I’ve literally missed out on this colorway my entire life lol.

My grandma copped me the OG’s as a kid. My mom didn’t want me having $100 kicks and made her return them.

Closest I ever got to this color :rofl:

Its crazy how many people have still been chasing this shoe for how many times it releaed :lol: .. for me it was back in like 2002/3 when they first rerto'd with the blue hits. I was in love and poor in HS. So I copped the '09s. And now theyre here and they release 30 pairs w/ a stupid leather tongue every 9 days :lol: Da Fuhq?

I shoulda Neva sold my 09 pair and gozdillas... I wore the latter more but not these... sold both cuz my collection was getting outta hand but now I kinda regret it lol

Bruh I’ve literally missed out on this colorway my entire life lol.

My grandma copped me the OG’s as a kid. My mom didn’t want me having $100 kicks and made her return them.

Closest I ever got to this color :rofl:

My parents are old school traditional. $40 is a lot for shoes to them. Once my older brother started working, he started buying me expensive shoes. He bought me my first pair of J's in '91. They didn't like it, especially my dad. They gave my brother a hard time about. He didn't care though. :lol:

I thought these would be outlet bound? What's happening here?

I suspect pandemic related release where the releases are coming piecemeal which currently creates an artificial shortage. Once the supply chain opens up, these prices should not be sustainable. Unless Nike is messing with us and just produced a small batch of these.

This may seem like a odd question, but how much space is available from you big toe to the end of the toe box. Finger width/length
Not weird at all bro and I u set stand where you’re coming from, there’s maybe half and inch if that from my big toe to the toe box, there’s no movement at all with the fit.

Back
Top Bottom