Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Not weird at all bro and I u set stand where you’re coming from, there’s maybe half and inch if that from my big toe to the toe box, there’s no movement at all with the fit.
Exactly the type of info I was also looking for.. half size up it is

I’ll wait till the hype dies down or another hype sneaker comes out. These look great leather tongue withstanding. My size going for $300 plus is absurd though

Yeah for what's supposed to presumably be a general release, current prices for these are pretty excessive. I have faith these will hit retailers at a wider scale though at some point.

Seems like Nike is rationing them out or somethin. Definitely doing something different. Pissing me off lol

They kind of did the same thing with the Air Flight Huaraches a couple years back. They showed up in very few stores out of nowhere and were sold out within a couple of weeks. Then, they resurfaced in mass quantities a couple of months later and went well below retail.

They kind of did the same thing with the Air Flight Huaraches a couple years back. They showed up in very few stores out of nowhere and were sold out within a couple of weeks. Then, they resurfaced in mass quantities a couple of months later and went well below retail.
Yeah I remember them doing that way back with the first cb34 retro too.

I've been waiting for thr air force max b to come out again with the 2 original colorways the white blue and black, and the black n cool grey

2020 and 2009.

I like the purple bubble. I don't mind the leather on the tongue either. I dont mind the lack of black piping down the tongue, but i would did like the look of the leather on the heel behind nike air on 2009 pair. All and in never a disappointment. I passed on 2015 pair, still need 11.5 in this 2020 pair tho solecialstudies solecialstudies
20200813_123639.jpg
20200813_123754.jpg
20200813_122401.jpg
20200813_123735.jpg

Yea man I hate how they never really gave us the white one. They kept toying with the color schemes
And we havent seen the black n cool grey since 06

I believe that was the one with that vac-tech crap, so that one doesn't count. The truest retro of the black/cool grey pair released in 2000, which I had.

I believe that was the one with that vac-tech crap, so that one doesn't count. The truest retro of the black/cool grey pair released in 2000, which I had.
I had that one too and yes the bubble and the tongue where bigger. More true to the original. It still was better thought than the last 2 attempts they made the last 12 years ....which were crap

‘06 release was still a good retro, which I had. Materials were good. Shape was a little different and had a shorter tongue. Vac-Tech version I believe was like 2013.

I had the 06 pair... I loved the shoe but sold them cuz they ran too tight... prally shoulda went up half a size

So foot stores are not getting these? I find it hard to believe that only Hibbett’s and Finish Line are gonna have em

Is it me or does the 2020 retro look identical to the 2015 version? For anyone who has purchased the 20 retro please let me know if the white area is leather or a felt/nubuck/durabuck material? On the 15 retro the white area was not leather. I remember thinking at the time when I got the 15 retro, Nike took a lot of cost effective short cuts In making the shoes.

this release is still so confusing. My usual small sneaker boutiques didnt even get em. How? How? How? Even the sites that usually have all release info for GR and hyped releases had NOTHING.

Shoulda went a size up, but they'll do.
cb94.jpeg
Damn a whole size up? They run that small?

this release is still so confusing. My usual small sneaker boutiques didnt even get em. How? How? How? Even the sites that usually have all release info for GR and hyped releases had NOTHING.

Shoulda went a size up, but they'll do.
cb94.jpeg

What's the distance from top of big toe to front of the shoe?

Back
Top Bottom