Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Ya that's the type of design I'm talking about.
Like, if we'd been getting lots of subtle, sophisticated colorways the past 20 years, then the Puerto Rican Day Parade specials would be a cool twist. But somehow there's no middle ground. We get the Black/Purp every 3 years and then some wild flagrant stuff like those ash/orange fades :sick:

Why does Nike treat this model with such disrespect. There's so much room for classy retro+ ideas

This shoe is literally the reason why I found NT. Story Telling time. I remember first seeing those Nike Derrty. I went to my local area in the Bronx. I went to about 8 stores asking about those and the release. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy. they was like WTH are those. I searched google sooooo hard. eventually found Niketalk the rest is history.

after searching ebay for about 4-5 months I was able to find a pair. That started my sneaker addicition.

I LOVE THOSE NIKE DERRTY. Nike please release those.

This shoe is literally the reason why I found NT. Story Telling time. I remember first seeing those Nike Derrty. I went to my local area in the Bronx. I went to about 8 stores asking about those and the release. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy. they was like WTH are those. I searched google sooooo hard. eventually found Niketalk the rest is history.

after searching ebay for about 4-5 months I was able to find a pair. That started my sneaker addicition.

I LOVE THOSE NIKE DERRTY. Nike please release those.
1683986863877.gif

thats fire, but did he buy those knowing barkley would be there? to bring them to a game is rather odd lol
TNT had the eastern conference finals. He probably had a seat by their booth for pre, half and post game. Fans stay by the booth and the guys take pictures etc., during downtime. Took a chance and it worked out fir him.

I'll try to post pics tomorrow, but I can't find any info about of pair of these I got at the Vegas outlet like 15 years ago. Goretex with metal lace clips, a 3m strip on the tongue with a sun on it. All black. Anyone know anything about these?

Back
Top Bottom