Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Good luck (alternate stock estimate, still very low) <3

Attachments

• 62bc3b5e-0518-400f-9978-e173e80d0f36.png
    62bc3b5e-0518-400f-9978-e173e80d0f36.png
    969.1 KB · Views: 215
OMG.....those are the actual stock levels? Well, then I am so glad I was able to get a W on these because the stock looks low as hell!
If the stock estimate is true, then this drop is on the extreme lower end of stock for a release. Congrats on the W.

If the stock estimate is true, then this drop is on the extreme lower end of stock for a release. Congrats on the W.
I am just glad that I was FINALLY able to get a W on SNKRS because they never give me one.....releases with way more stock I get handed Ls all day. SMH

Can't make this stuff up .... entered 2 accounts and hit on both. When I was a kid was only allowed one pair of shoes per year due to family finances and one year I chose these. Here I am how many decades later now with 2 of these.

This is what I love to hear. You deserve it big dawg

Tough…. Anywhere else online? Just stopped in City Gear and they said December 12th release day via raffle. Go to Hibbets.com and select a specific location..

Thinking I’ll pay resell unless they pop up somewhere else

Tough…. Anywhere else online? Just stopped in City Gear and they said December 12th release day via raffle. Go to Hibbets.com and select a specific location..

Thinking I’ll pay resell unless they pop up somewhere else
How are you seeing this? Went to the app and website and it only goes out until Oct. 18th website. Oct. 13th app.

How are you seeing this? Went to the app and website and it only goes out until Oct. 18th website. Oct. 13th app.
I went to the store after striking out on SNKRS. The manager was nice enough to take the product information/style code and pass along that info.

So was this like a pre-release drip or somthing? It seems like the stores just haven’t gotten their pairs yet.

Back
Top Bottom