Nike Air Max2 Light 2019 retro.

Joined Aug 22, 2013
Pack of smokes was about $10 here in NY when I quit. Pack a day habit...one week's worth = two pairs of AM2L once they slam into the brick wall of clearance :lol:

Joined Feb 18, 2016
Will be grabbing those purps for about £50 in a bit and waiting patiently for them chloros to hit the same price

Joined Nov 19, 2002
Yo the profit margins on AM2 Light must be through the roof. Nike not giving any ****s. At this point they are just closing their eyes on the color swatch and sending it through production.

Joined Dec 11, 2004
So surely I ain't the only person that thinks the cushioning of this model is pretty bad?

Strange as it may sound I'm not really sure why I bought 2 additional cws recently, as I rarely wear my first pair. Must have been the looks.

Midsole is strange material, thick and dense, I doubt if there is actual air in those units. They might even have put solid plastic parts in there :tongue: The plastic also don't feel like units Nike used to make. Whole shoe feels a bit like a toy shoe to me. Def not the lightweight flexible shoe it was once.

I'm about 235 lbs so then you would expect the soles to sag at least a bit but they hardly do.

Joined Dec 13, 2012
So surely I ain't the only person that thinks the cushioning of this model is pretty bad?

Strange as it may sound I'm not really sure why I bought 2 additional cws recently, as I rarely wear my first pair. Must have been the looks.

Midsole is strange material, thick and dense, I doubt if there is actual air in those units. They might even have put solid plastic parts in there :tongue: The plastic also don't feel like units Nike used to make. Whole shoe feels a bit like a toy shoe to me. Def not the lightweight flexible shoe it was once.

I'm about 235 lbs so then you would expect the soles to sag at least a bit but they hardly do.
I agree , I usually wear flyknit air max on a daily basis and then when I wore these it was like wearing bricks

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now